At the castle

Ella's pov~
As soon as I open my eyes I see we're on the road again.
"Ugh, My head hurts so bad."
''Be careful, you really hit your head when you passed out." I hear James say.

"Wait what happened." I said.
James said "I don't know, all I know is I was paying for gas. Then I heard you scream, and I came as fast as I could to come and see you passed out, and the girls crying."
Then I remembered the man standing across the street staring at me.
I decided not to mention it.

"Where are we ?"I said. James said "We're close to the castle, but not quite. We'll be there in an hour or two." "Alright then I'll go to sleep. Wake me up when we get there."
"Alright, go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." That's the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Baby. Baby wake up we're I'll go wake up the girls." I heard James say before opening my eyes. I sat up and got out the car, and my eyes widen to the size of sausers at the size and beauty of this place.

'' Wow mommy its so big." I heard Nicole say. "Yeah and I'm very good friends with the king and queen" said James. "What! Why didn't you tell me."
"You'll see very soon" James said to me and walked off. I just sat there confused as hell. "Wait what's that supposed to mean" again "You'll see".
I just groaned out of frustration.
Might as well go in side.
As I we walked in side we were greeted by guards we told them out situation and they took is to the throne room and we were meet with...
~~~~~~~~~~Cliffhanger~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated in awhile but today I decided to get of of mah lazy butt 👏👏👏, and finish this chapter I've been writing. Also I know this isn't my best work but, hey at least I finally updated. Right. Whatever. Hope you like this late chapter bye👋❤❤❤.