Miss Me

I know I'm a horrible person. I am so sorry for making you guys wait this long for this chapter. I've just been so busy with school, and family matters. But here's the next chapter. Again I'm so sorry.
But on with the story.
And the picture is Ella's wolf  Reigna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's pov~
Once we got to the pack house, I got out to help James get the kids.
When the kids were out the car we are greeted by the former alpha.
"Hello Kings family, welcome to the blue moon pack".
"Thank you, these are my kids, Naomie and Nicole". And this is my mate and luna of my pack." James was going to say my name until....

"THAT IS NOT YOUR MATE!!!!"

An awfully familiar voice said.
Then my "ex mate" came out of the pack house reeking of sex.

Kaiden paused dramatically, and said,
"SHE'S MINE!!!"
James just replied calmly with, "She has not been yours since you rejected her."

All you hear from the whole pack house is gasps, and "OMG!!!That's Ella?", "No, cant be Ella was a ugly, useless, slut." Said Andrea, my slut of a sister.

My pack members growled and snarled at my sister.
They were very close to shifting into their wolves and ending this pack themselves.
Then she had the nerve to say, "Of course she would have two kids. She is such a slut she could keep her legs closed after Kaiden rejected her."

I got so angry, and all I could see was red.
I said something for the first time since I got to this hellhole.
"What did you say Andrea, my dear sister?"

Andrea looked so scared it looked like she would shit her pants. But she quickly covered it up with "bravery".
And she said, "I said that your a slut, and you couldn't keep your legs closed after kaiden rejected you."

After that sentence, i shifted into my pure white wolf and about to leap at that slut of a sister.

How dare that slut say that about my pups. She is dead. Right now, its game over for her, and was pacing, in my pure white wolf form, just to get a look at my "target".

While the pack was trying to calm me down I'm thinking of ways to kill that bitch.

Until James came to calm me down.
I instantly calmed down. And shifted back into my human form.
Then everything went black.

Kaiden's pov~
After Ella fainted her old pack was just staring at her.
"Can we get some help over here, or are you just gonna stare at her all day."
The beta, her brother, came over and said frantically, "Follow me please."

As he led us to the pack doctor he asked "H-how has she been since she joined your pack."
I glared at him and said, "Why do you wanna know so you can beat her, and bring her self esteem down even more than when she was here."
He bit his lip and responded, "No. Ever since she left this pack has never been the same to me." He paused for a second.
"After Kaiden rejected her she left, and she left a note when I read the note, I stared to remember the ways we treated her. How we would hurt and torture her even if she did nothing wrong. Once Kaiden read the note he went crazy ordering all of us to look for her... But we never found her. We kept searching for a year. Always looking and hoping our luna would come back. Kaiden was effected the most. He may not seem like he is, but he is. She was his mate after all." At those words my wolf growled he said 'He doesn't deserve to be called her mate'. I replied to him saying, 'I know he doesn't, he is right and we can't change that. But it doesn't mean she loves him. She has us.'
Alex continued to speak "After that year and we never found her, Kaiden started to sleep with the unmated females in the pack. Like our sister for example...."

"And what about you? You seem perfectly fine." I said
"That's what it seems like. Ever since Ella left I've been looking for her. To make things right between her and I. To apologise for the bullshit I put her through. To let her know how sorry and stupid I was being. I really wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't consider me her brother any more, all because I abandoned her in the darkest times in her life."

I kind of started to feel bad for Alex. So I said, "When she wakes up your gonna tell her everything you told me now, and your gonna have that brother, sister bond she always wanted with you."

He looked ahocked for a second then smiled. "Alright, thank you Alpha James. You're a good mate to my sister."
I smiled back at him, and gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder.
"You're welcome. Now I'm gonna go be with your sister for now. Goodnight." After I said that, I walked away into the infirmary to be with my mate.