New Boyfriend

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Here are a few things I would like to state before you read this fanfiction:
Whenever it says the term "I" It means you are the one in the story doing that or saying that, etc.
When I write in italics it means (y/n) is thinking in (y/n)'s head.
I write in bold when a person is talking.
I use *time skips* to skip time if I don't feel like writing the whole thing!
This fanfic isn't a lemon, so go ahead.
I AM NOT  saying that this is how they act in reality, this is only for the story! :)
You are the main character.
It is (y/n) POV (for the whole story)
Enjoy my first fanfiction! :D

-------------------------------------------------------

I was slowly walking down the stairs of my house in downtown LA when I saw my sister, Danielle, with another boy. "Dani? What is Owen doing here?" I asked nervously. Danielle looked up at me and smiled. "Owen... He is my new boyfriend!" Danielle cheered. I glared at Owen and my sister. There he was. Danielle's so called boyfriend. Owen.

"But Dani... You can't just have a boyfriend after your breakup! Why can't you just stay with Jaydyn?" I stuttered. Owen and Dani glared back at me. "Don't tell her what to do! That Jaydyn Price that she was dating is done with young lady!" Owen barked. Danielle giggled and hugged Owen as he smashed a picture of Jaydyn on the floor. I stood there, instantly shocked that he just did that. I turned around and rushed up the stairs, getting carpet burn on each step I took. That didn't matter though. I couldn't believe what I just saw. My sister dating another guy. Another Reckless.

I got to my room and opened my bedroom door. I went and sat on my comfy bed, thinking about what I just saw, or heard if that's a better way of putting it. Why does my sister have to date a new guy? I shook my head and sat up on my bed. My sister was dating the one and only Owen Bodnar. The rest was a blur.