The First Date

I woke up the next day and found myself on my bed, sleeping in my clothes from yesterday... I must have fallen asleep last night... I hesitated to get up, but I found a good reason to. Eventually, I decided that it would be best to check on my sister and make sure she is okay, like I usually do in the morning. I put on some new clothes and tiptoed to Danielle's room.

I peered through the door and I saw Danielle laying next to Owen, smiling and giggling with each other. Rolling my eyes, I shut their door and crept down the stairs and into the kitchen. My mother was making bacon and eggs, my FAVORITE! I sat down at the table and waited for breakfast to be ready.

*Time skip*

The smell of fresh breakfast lured Dani and Owen into the kitchen and they sat down beside me. "Good morning," I whispered. Owen and Danielle just ignored me, and began to eat their breakfast. I frowned and began to eat my delicious meal.

*Another time skip*

After we were done eating, I got up from the table but Owen stopped me. "So, me and Danielle were thinking that you could accompany us on our first date! Do you want to?" Owen asked brightly. I raised my eyebrows but then I blurted out "Yes," Danielle and Owen smiled at me, then they went upstairs to their room to get dressed. I sat back down at the table and looked at my mom. She shrugged and started washing dishes.