Owens Secret

I was getting out of the car when I saw my mother standing in the front doorway of my house. "Hey I need to talk to you!" My mother called from the house. Quickly, I slammed the car door and sprinted up the driveway. I stood at the bottom of the porch, my heart racing. "Yes mother? What is it?" I asked, shaking. Is something wrong? I instantly shook that thought out of my head. "Sweetie, why didn't you text me back earlier? I was worried," My mother said calmly. I looked down at the ground, and back into her eyes. "Can I talk to you mom?" I asked with a worried look. My mother nodded and we both walked inside the house.

I walked on into the kitchen and sat down on a chair, biting my fingernails nervously. "What's wrong my child?" My mother asked, concerned. I looked up at her and started tearing up. "Danielle is dating Owen and I know he isn't the right guy for her..." I whimpered. My mother looked at me and shook her head. "Well, Danielle chose Owen and Owen chose her, there's nothing we can do about it," My mother explained. "Yes there is something we can do about it!" I yelled back to her and stomped out of the kitchen to go to the living room.

Owen and Danielle were sitting on our living room couch. "What are you guys doing?" I asked, confused. "Listen punk. If you stay out of are way everything will be just fine! Got it? Owen said firmly. I nodded very fast and back peddled into a wall. "Ouch!" I blurted, rubbing my head. I immediately ran to my room and slammed the door. Something doesn't seem right...
I stopped thinking about that and stared at a wall, then I walked back out again and went downstairs. Owen and Danielle weren't in the living room anymore. That's when I decided to go outside and think.

I ran to the front door. "Mom I'm going for a-- walk. I'm going for a walk. See ya!" I called. I rushed out the door and stood against the garage. I looked at the horizon and listened to the sounds of noisy cars driving by. At that moment I decided to text my sister to see where she is.

-----------------------------

Y/N) - Hey Danielle. Where are you?
Dani- I am at Owens house. Where's Owen?
(Y/N)- Leave NOW!
Dani- No! Why would I listen to a snob like you?
(Y/N)- Please Dani! Something doesn't seem right! Please come home Danielle ilysm <3
Dani- Well I don't love you, I love Owen! Go away!
(Y/N) went offline
Dani went offline

------------------------------

Oh no... What will I do?