Chapter 2 <3

"Before the night falls... um." Devan heard a car pull up outside. He looked out his window and saw Dan's car pull up.

Dan's pov

I can see Devan looking down at my car, he gets up and runs away from the window. I can't move from my seat. Come on move. I see him come from the garage, he walks up to my pasenger door. I smile and unlock the door.

"Hey, man, why'd you run off like that?" His eyes where puffy and red. Had he been crying? He looked at me akwardly and I smiled at him again, trying to make him laugh. 

"I don't know." his voice came out scared and shakey. I wanted to comfurt him but I knew he wouldn't let me touch him. I wanted to do something so I turned on the sterio. "Barracuda" was on, I knew that he loved Heart. I saw his blank face light up, then he started singing along with it. I laughed and placed my hand on his leg. 

Devan's pov

I was singing along with Ann and I felt something fall on my leg. I stoped and looked at Dan.

"What?" he asked like he didn't do anything.

"Why is your hand on my leg." I could feel myself blushing. I put my hand on top of his and sat there looking at our hands. His was just barely bigger than mine, I looked up at him smiling with my cheeks burning. Dan started to lean in to my face....

VOTE,FAN,COMENT,LOVE