new age

"Okay okay alright okay me an S ranked demon and all I have have do is recover an angel this is gonna be hard as fuck" Jason said to himself. First things first I have to read up on this place. Let's see I need a computer maybe Julius knows something. Jason thought as he was leaving his room. As he walked down the stairs he saw Julius on the sofa eating cereal. He walked over and sat on the other end of the sofa. "Okay Julius I need your help I need a computer to do a bit of research on this place. Jason explained. Julius stopped eating and looked at Jason "did u just say a fucking computer!!! Hahahaha!!! Bruh how long have u been dead!! Those damn things are extinct. U havent been back since u died? Julius joked. I haven't been in active time since 2001 I stayed in that year cause I didn't want to move forward. Well u know what a cell phone is right? Well now they are touch screen phones it makes it a lot easier to operate I'll be right back. Julius explained. Julius stood to his feet and started walking to the door as his body dematerialized into thin air. Where did Julius go? Dizzy asked as he sits in a nearby recliner. Jason shrugs his shoulders as he switches through the tv channels. Julius suddenly reanimates back on the sofa holding 2 cell phones. These are Samsung galaxies they are some of the most technologically advance phones in the world today. Julius explains. They do just about anything u need but just so u won't annoy me I'm gonna show u a little trick. Julius said reaching in his pocket. He pulls out a small grey pouch with a skull on it and reaches in and grabs 2 pills out. These are what's known as data pills there main function is to give knowledge of the current living world meaning u will have common knowledge of every single thing up till  today. Julius explained while handing them the pills. Jason and dizzy swallows there pills. Are there any side effects we should know about? No, none that I know of... Julius explained.Jason and dizzy passed out.