welcome

"Fire, Ice, Spring, July! Get up" huh she forgot me again oh well.
Hi I'm winter and im a teenage shapeshifter but anyways this is the woods family. We hope you will enjoy this tale of love & betrayal, magic & wonder but first a little background knowledge. My father and mother died when I was young, I'm lucky I survived the winter a small fox took me in when I got lost in the snow I was around 5 or 6 at the time before I came to live with the woods I was called winter snow by the fox of course. By the time I was 14 I realized that not everything is real like fake people or fake parents. It was around that time that I realized that I was different from my siblings they were perfect copy's of miss.woods with shoulder length dark Brown hair and hazel eyes that complimented there tan skin. I on the other hand had long blue hair that reached my waist, followed by light green eyes that were dulled against my pale skin.
Anyway, back, to the present I heard my sisters shuffle around up stairs they have nice cozy bedrooms fitted to there needs. Mine on the other hand is cold, dank, & poorly furnished with a half bathroom no closest room It is small and kinda pushed in the corner the rest of the large basement cluttered with décor & other idems that I rather not mention. As I get out of the shower I throw on a black shirt white leggings and gray sneakers. I go out the back door to avoid miss.woods I take a back road the walk is 5 miles & I jog most of the way. The people I hate are at school but who don't I hate?
_

_________________
Hey guys author here i'm sorry i'm not very good when it comes to spelling or putting in paragraphs so ya