Chapter 19

Davon's POV

  When they were finishing making sure Adrian was okay, the doctor came out to give us some news. ''Well Ms. Adrian, she gave us quite a scare. She was very lucky to survive. We thought it was a heart attack, but it was a panic attack. Whatever was going on in the moment caused her to faint. Her babies are fine. Ine stopped breathing while the brother was breathing slowly and-'' the doctor stopped short. ''What?'' I asked. ''The one that stopped breathing might be deaf in one ear or fully deaf. We are hopping the conclusion isn't true, but according to the paperwork.....it might be. All we can do now is get her some rest. And was there any pain caused to her stomach area?'' the doctor asked. I was shocked. I really can't believe this. One of my kids will be deaf. I know they aren't technically mine, but I love them the same as I always did and will. I barely heard what the doctor said after the deaf part, but he bought me back to life. ''Excuse me? Um, could someone give me and answer? It could help us figure out the problem sooner'' the doctor asked when none of us answered. ''We were abused. All of my brothers and my sister which is in their right now. Our dad would kick her and punch her in the stomach. Because she didn't want us to get a beaten she recieved it. Our Uncle Vashon helped us and our father is arrested. She fainted because...she found a bag of Heroin under my mom and dad's bed. On the cover it had a letter from a girl name Julie. Our mom proably fainted because she thought he was cheating'' Audrea explained. The doctor shook his head and a tear rolled down his cheek. ''Your mom had a heart attack. She might actually be in the hospital for 2 weeks the earliest. She will hopefully recover quickly. They will proably be in a 5 day coma at least...I am very sorry to here that by the way'' the doctor said. A five day coma! Really though! Well, at least she is alive. Then I guess Vashon lost it because he said ''I will pay for what I am about to do''. Then he smashed his fist with the wall and a hole was in the wall. The doctor shook his head and sighed. ''I would arrest you for that, but you have been through alot. No special treatment here, but......I am in a not so good mood seeing people like this. Everytime something like this happens I get emotional. Anyway, I will go get some service and you can go and see them'' the doctor said before he walked away. He must really think we care about his feelings at the moment....he wished. I walked into the room prepared to see a horrible sight. But when I got in and looked at Adrian...she looked beautiful. Though, hooked up to wires...she was stunning. Her hair was still perfect and her face looked good when it was flushed. I know I saound like a weirdo, but she does look stunning. I grabbed her hand and knelt beside her. ''Good job baby. I knew you would make it. You are to strong. Don't worry though..I am not going to leave your side until visiting hours our up. I love you'' I whispered to Adrian.

That's exactly what I did and I didn't leave until those hours were up. Nobody left until the hours were done. Before the time was over I yelled at Vashon. ''HOW COULD YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT HER? SHE IS YOUR NEICE! YOU JUST LEFT HER AND DIDN'T EVEN SEE IF SHE WAS OKAY! AT LEAST I MADE SURE HILDA WAS OK!'' I yelled in his face. He looked mad. ''HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME WHEN I DID NOTHING! I WAS IN SHOCK! ANYONE WOULD'VE DONE IT!'' he yelled back. Funny, because you didn't even seem the least bit worried about her. ''I WAS IN SHOCK TOO. BUT I AIN'T SIT THERE LIKE A WUSP AND WATCHED EVERYTHING HAPPEN!'' I yelled again in his face. ''BOY YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FACE!'' Vashon screamed. I wanted him to do something. I wanted him to try. ''GO AHEAD! WHAT YA GONNA DO!'' I yelled as I sized him up. We were almost the same height so this ain't gonna be hard. Then he punched me. I took action and punched him so hard he fell. I pounded his face and it felt so good. The security came in to break us up. As 6 security guards got me off of Vashon I shouted ''Happy Thanksgiving people! Darkson out!''. After I shouted that I was lead otuside. I ain't care because I was gonna be here when my baby wakes up. I know Vashon won't care about Adrian, but I will check on Hilda. That's just me...