Chapter 5: The Real Her

Cortney's Pov

"C can we go to the park?" tanong ng isang batang babae sa isa pang bata. Pareho silang nakaupo sa labas ng bahay.

"Just you and me? How about S?" said the other girl while pouting and poking her chubby cheeks.

"Oh...I'll talk to her later nalang" tumango naman ang tinatawag niyang C at magkasama silang pumunta sa park. Naglaro sila nang naglaro. Ineenjoy ang sandaling magkasama sila.

"It's getting late MA, we should go home" usal ng batang si C.

"Aniya. I want to play......for the last time" the girl said sadly

"Huh?? For the last time??" C asked out of curiousity. MA just hug her tight and whispered...

"Mianhe"....

Meanwhile...

"Are you sure you didn't saw them S?"  a beautiful woman asked.

"An-aniya" the girl answered worriedly.

"Maybe in the park?" a little boy butts in.

"Let's go. It's getting late"

They all went to the said park and they finally found the two girls...but...MA is crying while C's head is bleeding...

"Cortney! Cortney wake up!"

I immediatley stood up while catching my breath. That was a nightmare. A worst one.

"You're n-not b-breathing awhile ago"  a-ano??  Gulat akong napatingin kay kuya Rylie who's now brushing my hair gently.

"W-what?"

"I saw you n-not breathing kaya tinawagan ko agad yung family doctor natin pero hindi nako nakatiis na makita sa ganoong sitwasyon kaya pilit kitang ginising."

Napabalik ako sa pagkakahiga.
I'm still catching my breath,real hard. I don't remember having an asthma so why would it happened?

I erased that thoughts and was about to get up when kuya stopped me...

"Huwag ka na munang pumasok"  

"Tch" I just ignored him and went to the bathroom

I heared him sighed before I closed the door.

Tch...

"Those girls...who are they..?"

Bakit parang konektado ako sa kanila?

=°=°=°School=°=°=°

I was on my way to our room ng may lumapit sa aking batang babaeng. She's looking at me while pouting. Tiningnan ko lang siya and I was about to go when suddenly she screamed.

"Waaaahhhh!!!" all eyes are on me =_= attention seeker! This kid!

"Hala! Bakit ka umiiyak?" tanong ni Sophie na hindi ko namalayang nakalapit na pala. The little girl sneezed while looking at me sadly. I sighed and also looked at her but I was shocked when she holds my hands and hugged me pero nasa may bewang ko lang siya nakayakap cause she's too small.

"Uh..." I was totally speechless. I hold her hand and tried to let go but again she screamed.

"Ate Cortney...I miss you"

"Aww. Ang cute nila" dinig kong bulong ng isa sa mga estudyanteng nanunuod pero parang nablanko ang isip ko. How did she know my name?

"You know her?" asked Sophie pero hindi ko na siya nasagot when again, the little girl spoke