f i v e

Yara was having a whole apartment to herself for the day, for Chris was out for interviews the whole day. Plus three hyper-active dogs, who missed her a lot. Who will not stop trying to hop on her and lick her.

"Dodger, down. Down, boy." Yara had been trying to pacify the dogs as she whipped up her specialty for her furry friends. Upon smelling the food, the dogs were nudging her and trying to climb onto the counter. Lucky for her, the counter was just a little too tall for Dodger, who was the largest one of them all. 

Yara was known to mix and mash up weird and quirky combinations of different foods, they might be odd mixes, but they always turn out amazing somehow. She called it the "Yarry-Whammys".

"Three Yarry-Whammys coming right up!" Yara walked out of the kitchen, balancing three bowls of food in her arms, careful not to trip over either of the dogs.

Chai was the most obedient one, already sitting at their usual spot, waiting patiently as soon as he heard "Yarry-Whammy".

Chai, East, and Dodger were digging in in no time. Whether for her pets, or her friends, she always had something in store for them. 

Chai's had chai seeds—of course, because she loved it—in his, with dog biscuits and some banana; East had watermelon and strawberries topped with cheese sauce, she was a fruit kind of dog; Dodger's was baby carrots, chicken shreds and peanut butter—yes, this one's the weirdest, but it tastes good to her and Dodger, and it was his favourite, so there.

Yara was clearing up kitchen counter when the doorbell rang.

She didn't even look through the peephole to see who it was, before opening the door, "Who is it-" When she saw who it was behind the door, she immediately back-tracked her steps."

"Oh, nonononono."

"Oh, yesyesyes." Anthony Mackie pushed the slightly-ajar door open, smirking at the annoyed sister of his friend. He just invited himself in.

"Oh, so that's how it is?"

"That's how it is," Sebastian Stan walked in right behind the first guy, ruffling Yara's hair on the way in. 

"Hey!" Yara huffed the strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face, she pursed her lips in annoyance, "I don't want to babysit you two."

"I'm hurt, Yar. Don't you want to hang out with us anymore?" Anthony sat on the floor beside Dodger, petting the dog who was busy digging into the food, "And, is that a Yarry-Whammy? I want some, girl!"

"I miss you guys, so much. So much." She rolled her eyes, "Don't you guys have anything better to do, than come here?"

"Aww, us too." Sebastian plopped down on the sofa and turned on the television, and before long, he was already smoothly flipping through the channels, "I want a Yarry-Whammy too!"

Yara wondered how she had let these two men—if you could call them that—barge into her apartment, and boss her around like that? 

Regardless, she trudged back into the kitchen.

Minutes later, she came out with two bowls in hand. She shoved one to Sebastian, and one to Anthony. 

"This is so good, Yara." Sebastian was talking with a mouth full of food; his was yogurt, sunflower seeds, cereal, and chocolate syrup. 

"Didn't your mama ever teach you not to talk with your mouth full, Bash?"

"Right," Sebastian turned back to the tv screen, and continued eating.

"Now that our stomachs are almost full," Anthony set his bowl on the nearest table, "we can discuss why we actually came here."

"What? You didn't come here to purposely annoy me?"