Chapter 3: Brother

(Nick's P.OV.)

I watched AK knock out the older girl. I felt bad but we had to find out who they are. The older one seems to be really skilled, almost like AK. I saw that AK had stood, both of the girls on the ground unconscious. 

"AK, What the hell man! Why did she sit down? And what did you say to her?" Getto walked up and pushed AK. I put my gun away and moved in between the two of them.

"Getto calm down, we are a team. Act like it. We have been together long enough to get along as friends and as a team. Let's get back to base and then we can worry about all of this. Okay?" I looked at Getto then at AK. 

Getto nodded and he stepped back. AK looked down at the girl who was sitting on the wall. I heard Shark clear his throat. 

"I agree with Nick. Its not safe here, with the walkers we saw and with Red near by." He looked around. The windows around us were reflecting the sun. I couldn't see any walkers but with the shots that had been fired we definitely attracted them, it was only a matter of time before they showed. 

"How are we supposed to get these two back to base though. We don't have a car and they look heavy." Getto said, he was looking at the older one. Now that I could really see her I saw that she had long white hair that had been put into a braid. Her face looked calm, as if she had no knowledge that this apocalypse was going on. I looked over to the other one and saw that Getto had knelt in front of her. He looked scared as he reached his hand out and held her face.

"Getto, are you okay?" I started to worry about him, I had never seen him act this way.

"Nick....I know her...." He moved closer to the girl and I took a good look at her. She had a milk chocolate shade of skin, which looked really pretty. Her hair was long and it looked well cared for. She was really pretty. Whoa.

"What do you mean Getto?" Shark spoke up breaking my train of thought.

"She's...She's my younger sister....Luna." I was shocked. Getto had never told me that he had a sister. I looked at him, but I couldn't see any family resemblance because of the mask that he has always worn. I have never seen him without it.

"Getto.." I saw AK kneel next to Getto. "We need to get her back to base. She is hurt and I cant help her here. Since she is your sister you can choose who carries her, either you or one of us three."

(Getto's P.O.V)

Luna.... I cant believe that I found her..... I missed her so much. I Heard AK say that she was hurt and that made me sad. I didn't hear anything else he said. 

"I'll carry her, she is my sister and my responsibility." He nodded and he turned to the other girl. I was going to thank her once she woke up for keeping my sister safe.... well mostly safe. I moved so I was really close to her and I put my arms behind her back and under her legs.

"Hey Shark come over here and help me man wont you?" I heard him walk up and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I started to get up and I would have stumbled if he hadn't helped me. Once I was fully standing he moved away. I shifted Luna so I was more comfortable and she was resting her head on my shoulder. I moved so I was standing next to Nick. 

I watched as AK picked up the older girl and he had no trouble. Show off. He walked up to us. 

"We can go. I'll take up the front, and Shark you will take up the back. Getto, AK you two will be in the middle cause you are carrying the girls. Once we get back to the helicopter we can put then down and AK can fly us back to the White House. Any questions?" Nick told all of us the plan and we all agreed.

                               ***

(AK's P.O.V)

I walked behind Nick carrying the white haired girl. I was curious as to why her hair was white, It wasn't dyed or else you would see the natural hair once in a while. That meant that her hair was naturally white, which is unique and cool.

I heard a moan and looked down, it didn't come from her. She was still out and her head was resting on my arm. I turned and looked at Getto.

"Guy's stop real quick. I think Luna's waking up!" Getto knelt on the road and nick walked up next to me.

"If she's waking up lets pause and wait for her." I sat down with the girl resting on my lap. We all sat down in a circle and waited. After a couple of minuets Luna opened her eye's.

"Luna! It's okay we wont hurt you." She jumped and started to move off Getto's lap....until she stepped on her leg. When she did she let out a scream of pain. Getto grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Where is Toni?" I saw Getto pull her into a hug. It  was awkward between them.

"Luna, It's me.... Your older brother. Don't you remember me?" She stopped struggling and looked at Getto. She reached up and placed her hand on the edge of his mask.

"Brother?" Getto moved his hands and took off his mask. She pulled it off, I saw her face turn happy.

"Greyson! Your alive, I missed you so much!" Luna wrapped her arms around his neck and he almost fell over because of the force that she used. He smiled and hugged her back. I saw tears build and fall from his eye's. I thought it was super cute."

"So Getto.... Your name is Greyson?" Nick almost said it with a laugh. Getto Shot him a glare the had me laughing. Shark joined in, then Nick, and then Getto. Luna pulled back from her hug and looked over us.

"What happened to Toni? Is she okay?" She had seen... I guess Toni on my lap asleep. 

"Yeah she's fine....AK here just knocked her out. She will wake up soon." Luna nodded her head. I looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to go down. It wasn't close to night time, we still had a few hours left but we had to get going if we were going to make it back to the White House before dark.

"Hey guy's we have to get going. I really want to get back to base before night time." We all stood, Getto still carrying Luna since she couldn't walk.

We started off again towards the helicopter that would take us back to our home. We talked with Luna and learned more about her. It seemed that we would be getting two new team members after all.