Sleepover

Terras POV

Currently I'm snuggled into Joey whilst there's a full on storm going on outside and I'm completely afraid of ...

Thunder

Every now and then I would jump because of the thunder and Joey would pull me closer

Rubbing my back and playing with my hair whilst whispering sweet things on my ears.

'It's fine gorgeous I'm here your ok'
'Calm it baby it's only thunder'
'Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are'
'You know you have a nice butt, just being honest'

I burst out laughing at joeys last sentence.
"Really Jojo that's all you thought about at that moment in time " I whisper yell trying to control my laughter

"Yes actually since you keep on wiggling it against me. Your gonna cause an accident"he replies In a serious tone

I wiggle more just to annoy him .

"Ter-ugh stop doing that"

"I'm not doing anything ... daddy"

I'm cringing at that Fucking sentence 😂

I say the last bit so quiet it was Barley even said. He cleared his throat "pardon me " holding his hand up to his ear .

I try to hold back a laugh ." I said I'm not doing anything " I smirk getting up out of his bed . Walking away swaying my hips . Just to be a tease.

I open his room door and as I'm about to step onto the cold hard wood floor . A arm snaked around my waist and a chin lay on my shoulder .

"Excuse me young lady where do you think your going ?"the voice , obviously Joey , whispered in my ear.

His warm breath gave me goosebumps . I turn around and grip a hold of his shirt pulling him down So now he was face to face with me . Our noses were almost touching .

"Well you see there's this thing called peeing and I kinda need to go pee "I smile big at him just because I can .

"Just hold it in , come back and cuddle with me , pretty please " he whined , pouring out his bottom lip scrunching his nose and eyebrows .
His right hand travelled up my back to the nape of my neck .

Although it was really cute i needed to pee. "I need to pee Joey " I whine wiggling to get out of his grip.

"Kiss me then you can go pee" he smirked . I pecked his lips quickly and tried to go pee but I was stopped by Joey .

He just shook his head I knew exactly what he wanted and I'm not doing it I'm in the verge of peeing .

I shook my head and dropped to the ground , well tried cause Joey grabbed me back again our body's were pressed against one another.

"Joey I promise I will kiss you right after I pee" I cross my legs over pouting at him "seriously Joey I'm going to pee on your carpet now let go" I continue because he didn't let go .

"Okay okay go and pee " he huffs and walks over to his bed . I run to the bathroom and pee.

I walk back into joeys room and he lifts up the covers so that I can lay beside him .

I turns his head and smiles at me and I grab the side of his head and pull him in . I leaned in and connected or lips . There they are agin  the sparks every time I touch Joey I get these sparks .

I pull away shaking my head . "No Joey we can't do this " I say motioning my hands between us "we aren't a thing so we can't do this "

He just laughs earning a glare from me . "What's funny Birlem " I ask annoyed .

"Your always so serious anyway can I ask you a question ?" He asks

"You just did , but I'll let that slide so go on " I smirk

" terra brookes will you please be my girlfriend . Pretty please with a cherry on top" (if it was a nugget I would defiantly say yes ) he gives me a giant smile .

Which may I add is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I nod my head rapidly he smirks "you know what that means terra " he pulls me on top of him , my legs straddling his waist .

I shake me head moving my hands from on my hips to on his chest . I lean down close to his ear "what does it mean Joseph ?" I ask , obviously knowing what it means .r

He clears his throat as I kiss behind his ear . His hands find them self on my hips under my shirt , well joeys shirt .

"That means I can kiss you anytime I want to " he smirks flipping us over so I was now under him with my legs around his waist .

He leans in and kisses my neck then leaves wet kisses all the way up to my lips as soon as our lips touched , butterflies filled my stomach .

I could really get used to this , my thoughts were disturbed by Joey sucking my bottom lip between his .

He bit softly down on it before realising it and connecting our lips again. This time he pressed his tongue through my lips against my teeth .

I parted them and his tongue slid right into my mouth . We made out for a while longer . Eventually when we stopped we just lay there cuddling and decided to have a cuddle day and phone pizza .

_____________________________
Word count:942
This is a absolute shit chapter anyway I forgot I had this book 😳😂

And also go check out my other books and my fan page on Instagram @finestbirlem
:-))))
And check out @birlembabies on Instagram
Thanks for reading dudes , Tia🥗