Part 4

Joeys POV

"Terra seriously wake up its 11 and your still asleep you've been asleep for like 12 hours " I say shaking her I've been trying to wake her for 10 minutes .

She groans and snuggles her head into my chest even more a smile grew on my face because it was cute.

But we still have to get up . "You know what terra I'm leaving you by yourself until you get up because I'm not dealing with this shit " I huff trying to stand up but she clings onto me even more

"Let go terra" i huff "no " she mumbles into my chest .

I groan and stand up her still clinging to me for dear life . "Joey go back to bed " she whines as she starts to fall down my body pulling my shorts with her .

I let go of her for split second to pull up my shorts and she falls straight on her butt . She keeps her arms around my legs stopping me from moving .

"Ouch " she whines as she lets go of my legs and holding her butt . I try and contain my laugh but it's not working .

"It's not fucking funny joey it hurt real bad "she huffs flipping me off. I continue to laugh .

A smile creeps onto her face and she starts laughing with me . " I fucking hate you " she laughs .

"Come here baby " I giggle giving her my hand and she grabs it . I pull her up and our bodies touch .

She looks up at me with the cheesiest smile on her face . "Imagine seeing you here " she smiles

"Imagine that " I say as I start to lean in so does she . Our lips almost touch but terra pulls away and runs to the bathroom locking the door .

"Hey no fair " I huff sliding down the door. She's laughing her ass off thinking she's some sort of comedian

Literally me

"It is though that was fucking hilarious I'm the next Russel grant or whatever his name is "she stops for a second "you know what I don't care what his name is all I know is I'm a better comedian than him "

I can just sense the smile on her face . "What are you doing terra " I ask because I want her to come out .

"Sitting on the counter , why " she asks .

"Well there's this thing called cuddling and I kinda sorta need another person to join me " I say

I hear her giggle, which instantly puts a smile on my face. "Okay I'm coming out then " she says still giggling .

There's shuffling behind the door and the handle moves up and down . "Erm Joey I'm locked in " she says kinda confused

"Wait I'll get you out " I say honestly not knowing how I'm gonna do it but I'm gonna have to try .

I think for a second before I think of an idea . "Terra stand back from the door " I hear a "okay "

I prepare my self for what I'm about to do . I run one , two , three steps and bam I hit the door head first .

Causing it to open but also causing me pain .
I stand up from the ground and walk over to the mirror .

Shit . My heads cut now . How the fuck did it even happen .

"Aw poor baby come here and I'll make it better " terra motions me to come between her legs , she's still sitting on the counter .

She dampens a cloth in warm water , gently dabbing it against my forehead . Every three or four dabs she rinses it .