Part 5

Terras POV

I sat crying because of what I had just walked in on . The one and only Joey Birlem with the biggest slut you could think of , rheagan smith baby making .

She's the one he told me not to worry about but yet she was the one who took him from me.

I'm sitting in the corner of his hall too shocked to leave , Sophia came out of her room sympathy lingered her facial expression .

"I'm so sorry terra I tried to get him not to do it but he didn't listen too me . I'm so so sorry " she sighed as she watched the tears fall from my eyes .

"It's it's o-okay so-Soph " I mumble trying to stop crying .

She opened her mouth to say something then closed it and marched to joeys room .

She banged on it so loudly , it hurt my ears . "Stop I'm busy " he yelled , those words proved he wasn't sorry , that he didn't care about me .

Rheagan open the door smiling proudly "now who can take who's man " she laughs crouching down to me .

"You know what I don't even fucking want him you can have him you fucking little slut " I growl at her .

Anger built up so quickly and I wanted to jump over her head .

She laughs "I don't want him boo , he's fucking worthless to me . I offered sex and he came to me within minutes babe . He ain't loyal "

Although he hurt me so much I wasn't gonna sit there and let her speak about him like that .

I look at her and laugh slightly . She gives me a confused look in return "you wanna know something I'm not angry at you I'm angry at him but don't fucking dare speak about him like that or I will break your fucking face "

She giggles " sure you would kid " she pats my head .

And that right there ladies and gentlemen is why I have an assault charge . I broke rheagan smiths nose .

+

1 week later

Me and Joey are kinda talking again and I have forgiven him because I'm stupid and can't help seeing people care about hurt because of me .

You could tell he was genuinely sorry . So today I have decided to hear him out completely .

As I wait for Joey to come I fix my room so it looks presentable .

I hear the door bell go and before I could go down and answer it my mum did .

"Hello?" She says , more as a question .

I could hear Joey clear his throat , the kid must be nervous , "erm I'm here to talk to terra miss"

My mum laughs "ease up a little kid , she's up in her room the door with the j on it , don't ask me why there's a j but anyway In you come "

"Thank you miss " "call me tessa " "thank you tessa "

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs , then a light knock on my door .

"Come in " I yell so he could hear me . He opens the door and smiles slightly he walks over to me .

"Nope you sit over there " I point to the sofa across from my bed . He sighs and walks over and sits down . "Speak "