Chapter Five

" that is the Sam feeling us JB when you left him actually he nearly killed himself .."

" I am so guilty"

" Ok bye Dahyun it is late already bye"

When I arrived at the Twice Dorm I thinked about what Mark was saying a while ago . I am could imagine how JB was feeling. I really hope I did something to stop the flight. If he knowed how I felt in the plane I could sleep and I am loosing my appetite.

Next day

" Good morning Dahyun " greeting of our Maknae Tzuyu .

" Good morning Tzuyu, where is Sana"

" Sana unie is practicing with the Got 7 for the music video"

" when is the shoot?"

" Sana unie said tomorrow"

" Gamsabmida.. Tzuyu"

" Girls , breakfast is ready"

" Thanks. Nayeon unnie"

" Lets go"

In the dining room I asked Jihyo if what are we going to do tommorow she " nothing why?".

" because I want to go with Sana tomorrow for the shoot but I will be watching only"

" ok no problem"

" thanks . "

Later on

" Sana can come with you tomorrow"

" okay no problem just wake up earlier "

" haha I have my alarm clock Tzuyu hahaha"

" ahahhahah"

Next day . . . . . . . . .

" Dahyun wake up "

" good morning."

" So.. What happened to Tzuyu"

" hahah"

Later on

" ok Dahyun are you ready now"

"Lets go :)"

When we arrived at the venue , Sana is getting ready . Mark approached me and told me to get ready . He was weird because he know that i am not going to be shooting.

" why"

" nevermind"

" I already told him"

" told him what?"

"???"

While they were shooting I am observing that JB is really happy and weird.

After the shoot.

JB approached me surprisingly because I know that he stiil didn't move on. It was really awkward , he approached me . Is going to ask me something is he going to greet me .. What??

Then suddenly hi finally talk.

" Dah-Dahyun"

" Yes, JB"

" I "

"Are you gonna say something because I really want to say something that I ??"

" I love you Dahyun!"

" huh??"

" yah I know it is awkward but in the airport??"

" yes I know the airport stuff Mark told me"

" I really wanted to say this but I was going to prupose in the airport but I was too late I am sorry??"

" it's okay"

" I am feeling this situation also " I love you to"."

" ohh Dahyun Sorry..."

" I am the one who is supposed to say sorry I left you"

" I forgived you since last year"

" but Mark said you are still locking in you room"

" No I just miss you and I is Destiny who brought as back again this Got 7 and Twice stuff we are ment to be Dahyun"

" I love u JB"

A YEARS AFTER

This nice life and peaceful life is your Destiny but sometimes you give up for your dreams I Kim Dah Yun saying out loud that dont give up no matter what happen.

Ok maybe I is time to finish this storytelling of my destiny because Sana is happy with Mark and now I am happy with JB.

THE END...