CHAPTER ONE

DAHYUN'S POV

" uhhh.. " i yawned

I waked up early in the morning, because it is my first day of school . This is my fourth school , My mother said this will be good for me , for my scholarship from my past schools. We just moved town from last week because our neighbors at so noisy.

" Yunnie , " My mom entered my room . My mom called me YUNNIE.

" Ne (yes)" Ohh yah forgoten to tell you i am a Korean, And i leave in South,Korea.

" ohh take a bath, you will be late for school"

" ohh yah.. K ma"

" hurry up the bus will be here any minutes now"

I hasten up .. But I cannot help it .. My bath take 1 to 2 hours.

After 1 hour later

"hey Yunnie hurry up the bus is already here"

I hasten changing my clothes and brushing my teeth. I hasten going down the stairs. Then all of a sudden my mom was in a "TT" face ( sad face).

" why Ma? Where is the bus" i asked consciously

" Their gone"

" ohh it's ok may I will just walk, k bye ma "

While I was walking

I passed to a street food vendor and I decided to buy because I still didn't eat breakfast. After hastening up for the bus.

After that I just continue walking to school.. Then suddenly my mom called me..

" Yunnie.. Your best friend Sana will be going to the same school of yours"

" that a good news. At least I had a friend coming with me to school"

I was walking to school in a good mood :) after what happened earlier. Finally, I found my school and just in time the bust arrived.. It's like I they also passed by a street food vendor..

I entered the school.. It was so nice

I saw a janitress moping the floor, I asked her where is the Gr.10 classroom she said" go straight then turn right then stop to the corner then there we go"

While I was finding the classroom I gotten curious because I was not listening.

I saw a guy standing by. He know's that I am finding a classroom he told me that he has the same situation as mine.

So I requested that why wont we find the classroom together..

When I find my classroom I thanked him. I asked him what grade is he , he said gr. 9 .But he said maybe he is in the other class for boys.

I was confused because they said the law is allready been passed that boys and girls can join in one class. Uhh Nevermind..

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

The teacher arrived and some of my classmates. I just read my books and get ready for the subjects.

Mean While

While I was reading my book, our teacher asked

" who is a transfer? Pls raise your hand"

I raised my hand , while the teacher was talking she asked us to come in front and introduce our selves.

To be continued......