CHAPTER FOUR

" amm, JB sorry to say this but I didn't mean it I 've just known this awhile ago"

" what is it??

" I will be studying at America"

" Why? You must be kidding me haha not funny.."

" it's real ..the reason is that my father wants me to study their and we will now leave their.. Sorry"

He dropped the flower bouquet and walked out.

JB POV

I was so hurt.. After all of this years it will be gone to nothing waited months and year for this day.

AFTER 3 YEARS

" Hey Ma , I will be going now I will be late for work"

I arrived and get ready for my boss office I am his assistance .

My allowance is so low so I decided in a few days to find a new job.

But I promised to my self that if cant find a job I will go back being an assistant. I really cant find a so I just go back to my old job. But suddenly when I was watching television I saw an audition joing the band "GOT 7" .

In my audition won ..actually I am the leader.

DAHYUN'S POV

After graduating college I go back to South Korea I tried to find JB but now I am good because I had fans because of the girl group Twice the one who helped my family in burden of problems.

When I was passing through the street I was pushed by a man. He was wearing a hoodie it makes me remember of my quiet classmate " JB". But he'd changed because of me i thought him how to be b-brave. I don't know why I am missing him.

The suddenly my phone rings..

" Dahyun.. Faster we are going to shoot with the got 7 members for their music video " Stop stop it".

" ok right away"

When i was getting ready for the shoot.. You wont believe it i saw JB! Getting ready.

"1..2..3.. Action"

" wait direct i am not yet ready"

" hey Dahyun you need to be ready"

" I will try"

" Arasso! ( ok)"

While shooting my heart beats really fast as, as a horse.

Specially at the part when he was looking at my when the song started I can't believe this is happening but I am doing this for JYP.

After the shoot I asked Mr. JYP who is leading got 7 .

He said the leader of got 7 is JB . I was shocked because he can do it . Now, because of me or maybe his friends he had changed and specially Mark. Mark is really a gentle man, actually Got 7 is making a music video " A" and Sana will be joining to that music video. JB suggested.

I am bored so I just approached Mark.

" Mark how are you?"

" I am fine, but someone us not fine"

" who ?"

" JB, you know when left him here and travelled America he locked in his room alone even right now .. Actually, Dahyun he was in the Airport he was supposed to stooped you but it was to late. you know Dahyun , you'd really hurted him..."

" I didn't know I am already guilty. The reason why I came back here because when we arrived their, my mother and I just see my father with an another woman in the apartment , In my mother sadness she had an heart attack then she fainted their :(."