The Tower and Traveler, and City

After the collapse there was only one city remaining. We guardians protect that city with our lives, and the Tower is where we live. My ship drops me off at the lobby. I put my hood on and start to head off to see the vanguard leaders, alpha told me zavala and cayde-6 my alpha basically had some very important news. I look around and see other guardians coming and going. Most have partners or groups, as i said im a lone guardian, and there is a reason for that...*flashback*"RED LOOK OUT" i heard Andrew call out. I looked and saw a void gernade hurdiling towards me i shade stepped out of the way and threw my own gernade killing the other guardian. In the distance i can see my other partner ramsey running towards us with 2 opposing guardians on his tail. (Both andrew and ramsey are titans both exo and both have been my partner for a while) I rush towards ramsey shotgun out and he jumps, turns around, shoots killing one of the other guardians. I slid under stabbing the other. Me and ramsey high fived as andrew walks over and is clapping. "Good run guys, we are getting better everyday" he says. We head back into orbit....*flashback ends*i continue walking, then it happens. I couldn't breath, i looked to my right, and saw her, Eris Morn. I could feel the memories, the nightmares escaping the depth of hell where i attempted to
Keep them....*Flashback*"So then this is where the big boss himself does things eh?" Asks ramsey. "Yea it reeks like death" i say. "Ah shut up your scardey cats, i think were close" whispered Andrew. "Alpha, is the apparent squad leader right" i said in a teasing tone. Andrew turned around and flipped me of with a grin. "Yes, we are very close, cant we turn around and just let him live?" Asked alpha. "Now, you know we cant do that.....little light"i said smirking. Alpha looked at me very seriously" Ive told you multiple times not to do that". We all laughed. Then we heard the roar coming through the door in front of us. "So you said this would be a piece of cake red" asked Ramsey. "Yea, we got this" i replied. We walked through the door and then it got very bright. "Shit that's bright" yelled Andrew. Then we saw him. Oryx was getting out of his throne, taken spawning everywhere. I knew i was the only one with my super ready but I also knew they were close. Then oryx raises his hand and beams come out taking light from my companions. "Fuck, our supers are gone red, what do we do" screamed ramsey looking terrified. "Ramsey its obvious what we do" said Andrew raising his gun.
"

We kick some taken ass" I said loudly. We charged towards our enemies. We wipe them out usually as a group, but oryx was smarter than our other enemies. He took away our strength, and over ran us with enemies. I watched as enemies tackle both of my friends. "They..
Are...taking..our...light" andrew struggles to say in pain. Then they tackle me. I feel pain, so much pain. The taken thrall have nearly ripped through my armor. I looked to my right as i watch ramsey go down. "GUARDIAN DOWN" yelled alpha. Then i look left and see andrew go down. Through the holes of the pile im in, I see something i have never seen before. Oryx lifts my friends ghost towards him, and crushes them. "NOOOOOOOOOOO" I yell with anger and sadness. I feel my power rising and the flames surround my body. A gun appears made out of flames. All the enemies around me disintegrate. I go run up to oryx. He swung his sword but i jumped and dodged it. I grabbed on to him and shot him in the face multiple times, then jumped off. I equipped my rocket launcher and shot him, then everything exploded, and it all went black......Waking up took alot of fucking work. My armor was badly damaged. I eventually get up and was able to look around. Oryx's sword stood before me, planted into the ground. Next to it crumpled up, are my partners ghost. I pick them up, sadly, and call for my ship....(flashback ends)