The beginning

A picture of Tahj Mowry as Mikael

Mikael's P.O.V one year ago

Every morning I go into the bakery around the corner from my office I get a blueberry muffin and a large coffee two creams no sugar. But today was different I was running late so I went to the bakery across the street for my coffee this morning I couldn't help but notice that a few things about the baker his hair curls up in the front and how his shirt hugs him tight in all the right places. As I walked up to the counter. He asked " what can I get you?". A large coffee two creams no sugar. He asked for my name I said Mikael he said "what a coincidence my name is Michael". We laghed as he grabbed my cup of coffee. I said "That is weird" I got the money out of my pocket and I looked around in the display there was blueberry muffins so I asked "did you make them yourself?" he replied "yes they're fresh I just made them this morning" I said "I'll take one" he grabbed it and put it in the box I paid for my coffee and muffin and left and little did I know that going into that bakery today was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Michael's P.O.V

I got up this morning and I drove my mother to the doctor the doctor said that she wasn't getting any better and she wasn't responding to the medication and if she keeps not responding there's nothing more that he can do but try another medication and if that doesn't work then she'll have less than a year to live so I took her home and I told her "I'm staying home so I can be with you." she said no you go to work I said okay but call me if anything happens. As I headed off to work that morning I got this sudden happy feeling like something good was going to happen. I got to work and I start making muffins brewed a fresh pot of coffee and I start working the counter and this lawyer comes in wearing a suit and he looked FINE in th suit but I can't focus on myself right now not while my mom is sick i need to spend as much time wither her as possible he asks for a large cup of coffee two creams no sugar. I asked for his name to put on the cup and he says that his name is Mikael. I said "What a coincidence my name is Michael" we laughed as i made his coffee and he asked "Did you make the blueberry muffins in the disply case?" I replied "yes I just made them this morning." he says I'll take one he pays for his coffee and Muffin he says thank you and leaves. Little did I know that today was the start of something special.