A new day

Mikael p.o.v

I've been going in the baker for the past year just to see him everyday , but he doesn't seem to show any affection towards me, I don't think he like me but today is the day I ask him the big question, as I'm walking in the bakery from work I see him behind the counter, as I step closer I see the my blue berry muffin and my coffee sitting there "hey how are you?" I asked "good, I got your coffee ready and your muffin I baked just fresh" "thank you" I hand him the money but he refused "no, no this one on me" I smile and thanked him and walked out as I'm walking back to the office I stopped and cursed under my breath I forget to ask him the question. I wanted to go back but I had a very important board meeting so I decided to go back right after the meeting.

Michael p.o.v

That blueberry muffin and coffee will come off my paycheck but it's worth it he looked so good in his suite that hugged his upper torso so tight, as I was thinking about him a shadow appeared as I looked up I see two tall white males staring down at me "how may I help you?" I asked "money in bag now" "what did you say?" He slowly pulled a gun out and pointed at my head "you heard me money in the bag all of it" I pulled the gun from him quickly and pointed it at him "I must need to get my ears clean because I still didn't hear what you say" I press the button under the counter while having the gun pointed towards them still , three minutes later the cops came. The cops the arrested the would be robbers and started asking me questions.