Love Forbidden By A Lie

David's P.O.V

Joelle Cortelle, we've never been friends with the Cortelle's. my mama said it was because of something that happened with gram and this guy named Jonas. He spilled goo all over Cortelle's gram and dumped Cortelle for her. At first Gram Natalie was okay with it but after she realized that he was planning some mean stuff for Cortelle's gram. They were friends and she didn't want to ruin their relationship. Gram Natalie asked to be friends again but she was to upset and from that day on their family never talked to ours.

I don't get it, nothin' ever happened to Cortelle's gram she just took it two hard. She thinks Jonas and her ran away and got married but they didn't. Her brain is all messed but she convinced her family that we are bad people. We ain't bad.

Well we might be now, not really, I don't know! Mama never tells me nothing she just said they think we messed em' up. They're all goody two shoes. They've never seen anything like us! I got expelled cause I was protecting myself and my boys and now I have to go to Joelle's lousy school.

They all gonna be nice but me and my boys will show em' who runs the school. We ain't bad, were just tryna protect ourselves and make sure no one starts anything with us.

This school has a bunch of little Joelles runnin' around but maybe they will smarten up when we come in.

Okay, I wanna be nice to Joelle, she doesn't seem exactly like them but she doesn't give me a chance. She thinks the minute I walk in I'm going to beat everyone up or I will beat her up. I won't... I won't! I swear I would never lay a finger on a lady. That don't change her mind though.

Now I have to go to school with her, be in classes with her and make her feel weird. I don't want to do that. I just wanna be me. I just wanna have fun and mess around but she don't. Maybe it was better that we were in two different schools.

Why should I care! Maybe this will help me and my family get together with theirs and stop this for good.

I don't know what I'm saying anymore!

I get up and wash my face with cold water. It feels good on my skin and maybe it will help me get my mind back on track. I'm just nervous.

I flop on my bed and try to forget everything. Who cares about tomorrow? I care about now.

~

Next thing I know it's mornin'. I put on my brown corduroy pants and a mahogany button up shirt. Looking fancy for the ladies I think. The first girl that comes into my head is Joelle. I slap my head. Stop it! Don't think about her.

I go downstairs for breakfast. Bacon and bananas. A Winston's classic! Only 3 more pieces of bacon!! Yes! I got em' all to myself. I eat everything I can until the bus comes.

"Bye Ma!" I yell

"Bye Danny, have fun on your first day!"

"I will Ma."

I step on the bus. A older lady with shaggy red hair says "Hello my name is Mildred." In a rusty voice. She holds out her hand and I shake it lightly and give a smile.

"Eh! Danny! Over here!" My friend Benjamin calls to me.

I sit on the edge of the seat. "Thanks boys!"

"Haha! Ya ready for the chicks." Sam says while smacking his gum. He hands me a piece and I pop it in my mouth.

"Nah, nah. I'm a free wolf this time." I reply.

After all the girls I think it's time for a break.

I see a girl board the bus. Joelle. Ha.

She waves and said good morning to the red headed Mildred.

She walks over to me and says "What are you doing!" With a mean look on her face.

"Sittin'." I said while making a bubble with my gum.

"Get off!"

"Nope!"

Mildred told her to go sit down.

She went to sit in the seat behind me. I laughed, I guess I'm getting on her nerves already.

A brown haired girl walked quickly down the bus to sit next to Joelle. She gave me a smile and a bit of a wave and I think she said I was cute because Joelle got all mad and started yelling something.

I laughed even though the whole time I was thinking.

I've been bad already.

~~~~~~~

Heyyyy it's me still hehehe ok THANK YOU EVERYONE READING THE BOOK ZAT TANEYA AND I ARE WRITING, WE LOVE YOU A LOTTA

Okeh well if you want you can vote and comment your feedback because we loooove feedback

And yup

Dats a rap booooop

Byeeeeeee ❤

- Christina. J.K xx