Interview With kisswho

So I interviewed @kisswho ...... yea and here are her answers. 

Ps.Read the authors note below for - dedications, follow's, reads&votes, interview and more. 

~~~

What's the greatest thing that happened to you since you started writing ?-  Probably reaching 7 million reads on my Niall fanfic :)

Any goals you want to achieve ?- My current goal is to get more people to read my Harry Styles fanfic because in my opinion it's better than my Niall one and the writing has improved big time and it's actually original. It's called 'Recovery' :)

I was looking threw a thread the other day and someone's concern was that big writer's like you aren't active with your readers, Is there a way you could try to fix that or solve that problem?-  I realize I don't interact that much with my followers but that's because i'm just so busy. I'll try to interact with them and stuff when i'm free.

Any tips for undiscorved writers ?- Just be the best writer you can be. If your writing is good,you'll get readers.

Who's your Wattpad inspriation?-I don't really have a wattpad inspiration I just wanted to try write a fanfic and I did and i'm so happy with the amount of people that took interest in it.

When did you become a directioner ?- I became a directioner about 2 years ago-ish? I went to a concert in the o2 Dublin almost a year ago and going again to the one in Croke Park :)

~~~~

Wait before you stop reading this page I'd like you to do a favor for me- make that favors, You don't have too but just read anyways. 

Favors chose one 

- Go to your favorite writers profile and on their message broad a lovely note tag @sarahkoalacrazy6 in it (that's my personal account)

-Comment below your favorite song below 

-Find a undiscovered writer and make their day and also tell them something they need to improve in 

- Comment koalas below 

Those are ways to get , Interviewed noticed, followed, dedicated and reads&votes from our account. First one to comment gets the next dedication. 

-Love Sarah @sarahkoalacrazy6 

 Xxx

Updates are every Thursday