Chapter 1

Armoni

"Beep, Beep, Beep!"

Ugh, Armoni groaned as she rolled over in her bed. She grabbed her phone and checked the time that read 6:30am. It was August 7th which so happens to be the first day of school. She was going into her final year of high school with a 4.0 GPA which is something she has to maintain. Don't get me wrong, she may be popping, but them grades popping too. Her mother A'isha don't play the radio when it comes to her daughters future. She graduated as Validictorian of her class and later attended Princeton University to get her doctor's degree. She's now the head doctor at Emery University Hospital in Atlanta Georgia. If she could do it in the horrible environment she grew up in then she knew for a fact Armoni could do it as well.

"Beep, Beep, Beep!"

"Armoni Prescott wake yo ass up!", her mother A'isha yelled.

She sat up and mugged her mother then rubbed the rest of the sleep out of her eyes.

"How long you been standing there?", Armoni asked.

"Long enough, now you have a big day ahead of you, it's the first day of school so you shouldn't be late", A'isha said while walking to the door, "Don't make me come back in here", she added before finally leaving.

Armoni mentally rolled her eyes while dragging her petite body out of her California King Size Bed. She made her way to the bathroom to do her hygiene, then washed her face and brushed her teeth. Once she was finished she made her way to her walk in closet to pick out her outfit for the day. She finally decided to go with a light blue Chambray Shirt Dress, some tan knee-high Gladiator Sandles, and a gold MK watch. She threw on some Victoria Beckham Round Sunglass that matched her shoes, and her Brown Givenchy Antigona Bookbag. For her hair she left it in its natural curly state which was Golden Brown. She grabbed her keys and Rose Gold IPhone 7s plus then headed out the house.

****

It was now 8:00am, she had finally pulled up to Alpharetta High School in her all black Benz. She stepped out of her car and made her way into the school with her head held high and a mind full of ideas. As she walked down the hallways she couldn't help but notice how nice everyone looked. Niggas had new shoes, new sew ins that probably would last for only 2 weeks, clothes, even a new whip. Almost everyone in Alpharetta came back fresh, but who could top Armoni? NOBODY.

As she approached her locker she could see her friends from down the hall. She knew when they approached her it would be nothing but big smiles and hella tea from over the summer. While her attention was on them she felt a big set of muscular arms wrapp around her body. She flinched at the touch then turned around to confront whoever it was. Once she turned around a big smile spread across her face once she realized it was nobody but her boyfriend Malik.

"Wassup lil mama", he smirked.

"Nothing much, finally happy I get to see you!", she yelled excitingly while wrapping her arms around his well built body.

He chuckled, "You still coming to Trell party with me tonight?"

"Duhh, not only that but it's our 6 month anniversary as well", she said finally letting him go.

"I know baby, I can't wait", he winked, making her blush.

"Wassup love birds", Zykiea said approaching them along with her cousin Jameer.

"Hey bitch!", she yelled being all dramatic. She gave her a tight hug while Zykiea squeezed her back.

"I'm so ready for this party, I heard it's gone be a movie, you better go Moni", Zykiea said.