Chapter 3

Armoni

Armoni and Malik walked into Trell's house party hands locked to show their unison. Trell stayed in a modern two story house, it was white with big glass stained windows. The music could be heard from a block away, people were all outside enjoying themselves and some were even making out while the rest of the party was inside the house. As they approached the doorstep all eyes were on them, some loved their relationship while others envied it. They'd do anything to be in Armoni's shoes and I mean absolutely anything. As they entered the house black and white lights flashed everywhere, smoke lingered around the house from the fog machine with a mixture of the smoke from the cigars that were being passed around. Gangster Shit by: Young Thug blasted through the speakers while half naked girls twerked on the dance floor in the living room. Hunnids were being thrown around like loose panties while liquor was being poured into strippers mouths. It was kinda dark, the only time you could see was when the white lights flashed.

It felt like a music video.

"Happy ya'll could make it", Trell said walking towards us with a big bottle of Patron in his hand.

"Yo party lit man, where the other ones at?", Malik asked.

"They at the gambling table over here, come with me", he said so smoothly while walking away with Malik.

"Oouu Trell can get it", Camari said seductively.

Armoni wasn't gone cap.. Trell was a fine, tall lightskin, with words smoother than silk. He was known as a player but the way he looks would make you give in at any second.

"Just image his head in between my legs while I'm rubbing through that curly hair of his, that would be pretty nice right about now", she said so bluntly.

"Well let's see what they're doing", Armoni said tugging on Camari while the others followed.

Once they made it to the gambling table, it was nothing but big ballers. I'm talking bout losing thousands every second, and it didn't hurt their pockets. She didn't understand the concept of it, but when you got it like that you can lose it like that. As they scanned around the area she spotted her man hugged up on other females. Rage took over her while she watched girls surround him, while him and his homies talked about whatever.

While she watched him like a hawk debating on whether she should confront the situation a girl name Tanae walked up to her. "You see your man girl, looks to me he giving them more attention than he's giving you, maybe you should check that, plus it's yall 6 month anniversary", she said being her usual nosy self.

"Where does that concern you, I got this so stay out of my business"

"My bad then, just thought I should let you know", she said smacking on the thick piece of gum in her mouth while walking away.

Armoni rolled her eyes and turned around only to be stopped by Zykiea.

"Don't let her get to you, I heard she been trying to get with everybody here", Zykiea said trying to cheer her friend up.

"Girl ain stun that bitch, I need a drink"

"Alright we'll be on the dance floor shaking that asssss!", she yelled while laughing.

They both laughed while going their separate ways. The bar was set up in the den that was surrounded by a whole bunch of boys. Yeah she felt a little uncomfortable but she wasn't going to show it.

"May I have some Hennessy X.O. please?", she asked the bartender.

"Damn lil mama, I like your taste", Kylan said