Tattoos

Megan pov:

I immediately noticed my friends in the middle of the dancing people. The room was crowded of  Intoxicated teens grinding on each other. I  stood cuddled into a corner the room was way over packed.

I held on to my Pepsi tight. I looked over and saw a boy leaned on the wall across from me checking me out. He bite his lip looking me up and down.

 He walked over and hovered me. He looked down and smiled. His height gave him an advantage to look down my shirt. He put his hands on my waist and leaned down to my ear. "Dance with me " He whispered.

I shook my head and he frowned. His hands went back to where they were on my bum. I tried to move his hands put her gripped tightly. A whimper slipped through my lips making him smile. "What your name  baby".

"Me.Megan" I stuttered "I'm Zayn " He said. He leaned down and nipped on my ear. My eyes fluttered shut as a he started kissing just bellow my ear. I gripped on his hair. "I like you your so innocent"

"Your mine now" He growled he slipped his hand in my back pocket and grabbed my phone. He smiled and put his number. My breathing started get heavy. I leaned on me and slipped my phone back into my pocket then leaned on. He put all his weight on me making me slam to the wall.

I whined when my back slammed to the wall. I tried to push him away put he grabbed my wrists and put then around his neck. "Not so  fast you not going anywhere" He said.

I shivered at his demanding words. I tried pushing away again but he put grabbed my hands and put them back in there former spot.

"Well your going to be a challenge " He whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned into me "Put I love challenges " He whispered.

He leaned down and nudged my head to the side with his. He snuggled into my neck. His facial hair tickled my skin. I felt his lips touch my flesh   I gripped tightly on his hair and put my head back.

"Zayn" I Begged gripping tightly on his hair filling my fists with his ruffed black hair. He started nipping making a strike of pain go threw my body. He started sucking harshly on my gentle skin making me whimper. He grinding his hips into mine are curves fit together perfectly.

He grazed his teeth on my raw skin. He bite down hard on the skin bellow my ear making me whine. I could feel the blood coming to the surface of the bite.

"Please stop Zayn " I whined. I felt his chest shake as a he laughed. He liked over the bite making me gasp and pull on his hair. He blew down and blew on my raw soaked skin making a shiver go through me.

He kissed the spot ad looked up. His lustful eyes burned into mine. He kissed my cheek and  walked away. I put my hand on the skin he roughly abused.

I ran though all the people elbowing them till I got to my friends "Megan what's wrong " Eleanor asked I shook my head " Nothing I just want to go home " I said 

"Hey look someone's looking at you". I looked behind me and saw Zayn he gave me a wink then disappeared.