chapter 2

The night was finally over and  me and my friends had a huge hang over at my place. We were scream like wild animals and drinking at much liquor as possible. It was 4in the morning when we finally decided to put our asses to sleep. We each picked a place in the small crouched apartment and we slept. No one wanted to be wake up. But my stupid phone had to ring. When I looked over it was late alarm waking me up. I cursed under my breath and  rushed to the bathroom. I washed up as quickly as possible, got dressed and started walking down the streets of London. I was stupid enough to not wearing a lot of clothes. Instead I wore tight jeans and one shirt and a light jacket.

I was freezing and I was walking as fast as possible to work. I been working there for about 3 months, I don't want to make a bad reputation. I finally arrived and I felt the warm air hit ever spine I had.

I walked to the station and waited for anyone to came and ask me to ink them.

For the last 3 months I would get 1 2 or if I'm lucky get three customers.

I waited,

I was reading a magazine when a dark clothed figure entered the parlor.

His face was familiar when I looked up. He was staring at me,

but I didn't really care, and went back to reading the magazine.

After exactly 10 minutes that same figure came to my station with a bare chest.

He was staring me down.

I slowly closed my magazine and looked at him. It was him.

That dark mysterious face is coming back to my mind. His dark clothing, his brown eyes.

Everything started to came back now.

I was startled. I had nothing to say or do other than to stare at him with aw.

He sat on the occupied seat and looked at me once again.

All the sudden he came a closer to me and whispered something in my ear.

"I told you your mine now."