chapter 4

Zayn pov:

I drove down the street and looked over and Megan had her head one the window. Here eyes were screwed shut and she breathing deeply signaling she was asleep. I could feel the big smile on my face she was so adorable. She wiggled a little in her sleep when I put my hand on her thigh. I drove past her house and started heading towards mine. I pulled into the drive way ad jumped out and grabbed her. I carried her bridal style inside the frat house and took her up every single killing stair.

I set her on my bed and noticed she was sweating. I stripped her clothes off slowly till she was in her bra and underwear. I walked to my dresser and got a pair of boxers and a white tshirt.

I slowly put them on her and gave her a peck on her forehead then put her under the covers.

I lied down on the floor under her and my eye lids started to get heavy.

I got up and  went to the couch and lied myself there. I wanted to sleep, but somehow I was staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about her and her beauty. Slowly my eyes got really heavy and started to fall sleep.

I heard a loud scream from my room.

"ZAYNNNNNNNNNNN," I heard.

I jumped from the couch and fall from it from being startled.

I walked in and saw her up.

"What," I said calmly.

"WHAT WHAT," why on earth am I here, why I am in in your bedroom. And why am i wearing your clothes.

"Will you were sleepily last night and I thought it would be nice if I bought u here."

Megan's pov

"Then why didn't you drop me at my house," i questioned.

"I didn't want to wake you up," he said once again calmly.

"  Ahhhhhhhhhgggggggggg," I said angrily.

"Want breakfast," he questioned.

"NOOOOOO," I said angrily.

"I will take you home " He said he slouched like a lost puppy. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I ran in his room and got my clothes on and went outside.

He was in the car and hitting the stirring wheel with his fists making the horn go of rapidly. I ran to the car and opened the door "What are you doing?!" I yelled he let out a angry sign.

He turned to me and cupped my cheeks and slammed his lips to mine. He softened  the kiss. It turned from force to gentle and amazing. I wanted to pull away put I couldn't. The kiss was filled with meaning .

I kissed him back making his eyes open in surprise.