chapter 3

Zayn pov:

I looked at the blue and black love bite I left here making my pants get a little tighter. "So how as my Goddess been " I asked

"Don't call me that " She said I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to my chest "What ever you say now I would like a tattoo of you in a place where you can grow" I whispered she huffed and walked away.

I lied down in the chair and looked over and saw her . She had her back to me as she was getting  the machine ready. I traveled my eyes down to her cute bum. I got up and snuck behind her and filed  my hands with her firm bum making her jump.

She turned around and pushed me back into the chair. "Oh your feisty " I said leaning back in my spot. She came  over to me and sat down in the chair next to me.

"So what do you want "She asked I put my hand on her thigh ad rubbed little circles with my fingers "I want to be inside you " I said seductively. She gave me scowl and rolled her eyes.

"What tattoo do you want? " She asked. I shrugged "A big dragon on my chest" I said.

I took my shirt of and threw it on the floor. She groaned and leaned over me and started the dragon. I moaned at the view of her  clevenge.She rubbed my toned stomach  as she wiped the extra paint away making me groan.

She struggled at the middle her nose crunched. "Maybe if you got on top of me it could make it easier." I said. She put her knees on either side of me and went back to tattoo.

She stuck her tongue out making me groan. I slipped my hand down and grabbed her thigh startling her a little. I felt my lips curve in a smile. My hand traveled up till i was just about there but she slapped my hand.

"Don't touch me "  she hissed.

Megan pov:

He tried touching me every second making me want to just stap him with the gun. I was so close to being done. I cursed  at my self for the shirt I picked out as he ran his finger down my clevage line.

I leaned forward to concentrate. He grabbed my waist and pushed in down into his. Are curves fit perfectly together. I tried to lift up but he wouldnt let me. I signed ad just keep going.

He moved me back and forth letting moans slip his plump lips. "Your mine forever never forget it " He groaned.

I groaned I tried concentrating but it was hard. I looked down and he was smiling his evil smile as he grinded on me.

I finished the tattoo. "Now we can have fun " He said I huffed and got off of him. "I walked over putting the paints and gun away.

He spun me around and wrapped his arms around me. He once again came to my face. He gave me an smile. That smile had alot of meanings behind it. One of the meanings that i understood was you are now in my hands. And no force on this planet will take you away from me.

His inhaled the air between me and him and whispered in my ear.

"Dont walk home alone, im coming to pick you up babe," he said as he smacked my bum lightly and walked.

All of this time i was amazed how confort he was in himself. Did he really think that i will wait until he comes and pickes me up.

I went and sat back on my seat. Somehow another cilent came for me. I welcomed him and told me he wanted a tattoo just above his butt.

I mently laughed at where he wants it and got my equipment ready while he got ready. His tattoo took almost 5 hours.

I was exhausted and the palor was almost closed. I cleaned up and let the guy clean up as well.

No one was there so i knew i had to close up. The guy left, and i finished cleaned up. I was kinda relifed that he didnt came.

I closed all the lights, and shut the door.

"EHHHHHHHHH,"

"Yeah I know," Zayn  said lighting a cigarette.

I scoffed and tried to walk a little faster.  He caught up with me and held my arm tightly. I ripped my arm from his grasp and started walking faster but I was no match for his long legs. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I told you that your mine now so don't you dare try to run away " He growled my legs went numb with fear. He chest shook signaling he was laughing he picked me up and carried me to his car.

________________

Hope you enjoyed. If you enjoyed  please vote and comment. I you didn't like ti then keep you negative comments to your self ~ Lydia &  heaven <3 ;)