Chapter 11

Macy's mother quickly pulled her daughter into a hug. She was already bursting with tears of happiness knowing that her child was all right. She pulled away from her and looked over her shoulder back into the house.

"Robert! Robert, she's home!" she cried out. She turned back to her daughter and grabbed her shoulders firmly, looking into her green eyes. Macy stared back at her mother for a moment, then hugged her again as her eyes overflowed with tears. Anthony sighed and watched the two impatiently, Oscar sitting down at his feet and pressing againt his legs. Examining them, he noticed they were strangely identical; they both had curly red hair and dark freckles, but her mother's eyes were blue. The older woman was also slim and had large breasts; anyone would think she was in her twenties when in reality she was over forty. Meeting them for the first time, someone would think they were twins.

Macy's father, Robert, appeared behind his wife and his eyes widened with shock and happiness all at once. Macy pulled away from her mom and went to her father, who hugged her briskly. His attention was drawn to the group of teens standing back and his dark eyes swept over them, resting on Cassidy.

"Let's get you all settled," he said in a rough voice, stepping back and gesturing for them to enter the house. The group made their way in and stopped to look around. Hanging from the ceiling was a large crystal chandiler, a grand staircase extending on the sides of the large entrance. To the left was the living room and on the right was the dining room, bedrooms on the second floor. Macy took Dean and Ashley into the living room so they could rest on the black cushioned couches, Brittany silently trailing after them. Anthony turned and faced Macy's parents.

"Mrs. Bennet, you were a nurse right?" he asked.

"I was. Now, don't even continue because I already know what you need. Come, we'll put Cassidy in one of the rooms upstairs," Mrs. Bennet said quickly, already heading up. Anthony followed after her and went up the stairs carefully, holding Cassidy up a little higher so that he didn't hit her head on the railing. When he reached the top he looked down the small hall and saw Mrs. Bennet enter the last room on the left out of the five others. He walked down the hall and entered the room the woman went in. When he did, he saw her straightening the sheets of the bed. "Lay her down here," she said as she disappeared into a large closet at the far end of the room. Anthony did as he was told and set Cassidy on the bed softly. Mrs. Bennet was at his side within seconds with a large towel in her hands.

"Do I need to d-" Anthony started, but was interrupted by the busty woman.

"Poor girl... We need to bathe her." Anthony raised a brow and looked from Mrs. Bennet to Cassidy, and back again. The older woman smiled softly and walked over to the bedroom door and looked out into the hall. "Macy! I need you up here!" she called out to her daughter. She walked back over to the bedside and pressed a hand to Cassidy's forehead. She pulled her hand back and shook her head with a sigh.

"What is it?" Anthony asked just as Macy entered the room.

"Yes Mama?" Mrs. Bennet glanced at Macy over her shoulder.

"She has a fever. Can you go run a bath? We need to get her cleaned up." Macy nodded and went into the room across from the one they were in. "Now, Anthony, we need to get her undressed. Go downstairs and get Ashley for me." Anthony nodded at her and flipped his hair out of his face. He quickly went down the hall and down the stairs, going into the living room to see Ashley, Dean, and Brittany sitting on the couches. He saw Brittany give him a look out of the corner of his eye but ignored it.

"Ashley, Mrs. Bennet needs you." The girl sighed and got up, walking over to him. Anthony headed back up the stairs with her following behind him. They got to the top and went into the bedroom to see Macy and her mom holding Cassidy up in a sitting position.