Chapter 1- Christmas to start off

December-25-2014 

HELLO DIARY MY NAME IS JOY.

DEAR DIARY,

Today is not the best Christmas ever because all I got was a outfit that isn't the right size, a phone that could only call home, a wallet and this diary that I am writing in at this minute so lets just say I am not having the best Christmas ever.                                                                                                                                 I don't even know what to write in this pink kinda colored book, but my mom said it was for me to write secrets, feelings, things that happened, but basically i just think she gave this to me so that she will be able to read my personal life, but I am only writing in this so that when i get older and get all  famous  I could sell dozens of these I got that from greg.                                                                                                        I now have to go my mom wants me to help her with the dishe....................                                                      

                                                          December-26-2014

Dear Diary,

Listen i am trying to make this diary lest boring than it already is and plus i can't really write very organized, as you already see yesterday's writing. Anywho school is starting like just now and i could wait it is the most patient time of my life it is the only time i am ever willing to wait, so be happy it is a once and a year time opportunity, and I have already started to use a big word in my new diary. Anyways living life in Chicago is very boring but I learn to live with.                                                                I wonder who could be knocking on the front door in the living room......................................                      omg, it is my bestest friends and only friends in the whole white world grace and kim, i have known them since i was a little stubborn girl and still they put up with me, they should get a throphy. Grace and kim are gone now they only stayed for ten minutes i  thought they were going to sleep over but i guess not. Since they have their new boyfriends kim and grace have made me feel like the third wheel, it is not a good feeling. They get to talk to each other about their boyfriends and i get to talk to my mom if i could even have a boyfriend, which is never because she says i am to young and not ready to have a boyfriend, she always threats me like a five year old, well reality check i am fifteen, so i am guessing i am going to have a boyfriend when i am thirty.