Chapter 4- Creaming Up A Plan

JANUARY-10-2014

Dear Diary,

Today is the day that i have my first date, so i am not letting anyone ruin my perfect day, this is the day i tell my kids about, so i can't mess it up.                                                                   ___________________________________________________________________________________

                                            -CELL PHONE DINGS-                                                                                        NEW MESSAGE ON VIBER                                                                                                                             KENT: hey i will be picking U up at the mall at 4;00, C YA :)

  ME: HEY OK COOL C YA AT 4

                                             -puts down phone-                                                                                        ________________________________________________________________________________

  today was the usual day at school everything was average, whole day today I was thinking  of something to tell my mother and i finally got at 7 period in GYM and i don't know why but it was very unusual to think of a very clever plan in GYM, to come to think of it i probably come up with good plans when i am exercising, you could never tell.

 I got home at 3;00 from school and i asked my mom if me and Kent could go out together as friends, she only said YES because she thought i was not intrested, after i went in my room and was picking out the perfect dress, my dad came in i told me he heard i was going out with some guy name Kent i totally told him i knew him for a very long time and i was not intrested and he didn't buy it so i had to pull out to pull out the guns and yes i did, i said Kent was gay, guess what my dad totally bought it he just believed every single lie that came out of my mouth, he then said well you have fun, but then at that moment i was hoping he could leave, but he didn't he noticed that beautiful dress that i had laid out on the bed for me to wear tonight,  my dad got curious and asked me why am i wearing such a beautiful dress to go out to meet my GAY FRIEND, at that moment i couldn't believe he used those exact words in the same sentence i just had to come up with another lie, i just said in a nice way "I do need to look presentable in front of people when i go out", he just took that in and left.

I wasted nearly twenty minutes talking to my parents, i had not much time.                          It was like i was trying to escape from the titanic, it was a total rush getting ready I checked the time ever two seconds while getting ready it was like rush hour three, I didn't how long it took a  girl to get ready for a date.                                                                     I wanted to be at the mall four minutes early, when the clock striked.                                      I borrowed my brothers car and i left. when i got their i was only three minutes early, the mall wasn't to far from where i was living. I didn't know where to wait so i waited in front of the mall, when he got here to pick me up in his sports car i didn't know what car brand it was all i new it was some sports car, when i got in he just drove straight to the Grill, the car was in total silence, then again we had absolutly nothing to talk about, it was like a black and white silenced movie.                                                                                     We had got to The Grill, and the waiter took us to our seat for two, just to mention the own amout of table seat i was in, was a seat for a family eating a big pound lobster was so lets just say i haven't ever been on a date. When we were seated i just didn't know what to say i was so nervous, so we ordered, when we were done i needed to go to the restroom, i powered my face with lots of blush, my cheeks were red as little red riding hoods coat, when i got back the table had different kinds of foods, when i got back to my seat i had a drink (water), then the most horrible words came out his mouth he broke up with me i had spit the water back in the glass in shock i was speechless, he told me that he was not very into me but i was very much into him, i just quickly got up from the table and left.