Chapter One

"Hey Ashley! Remember, lunch." I said to my best friend with my smirk. She gave me two thumbs up then rushed to math. Ashley was an averaged sized girl with blond hair. She's really Tom-boy, and she's the chick that get's you in trouble. I also blame her for turning me into a monster. I'm the only one she'll take "No" as an answer from, and she's an art freak. I mean, she's REALLY good at doing all this art-y stuff. She can play piano pretty well too. She also has a big apatite like me, and if you ever insult her, and you aren't me, then you'd better start running.

"Hey! Make sure to tell Rose and Ella!" She shouts as she's yanked into her class. I chuckle and wave at her before heading to study hall. Rose is the tallest of us five, and she's from Florida. Her parents are from Haiti, and they were into art. So naturally she is too. Rose can drop a mad beat-box, and she's a drumming expert.

Ella's real name is Morgan. She can be quiet mean, and she's a real tomboy. She tells us she went a month at her old school with everyone thinking she was a boy. I don't doubt it. I've never seen her wear skirts, not even at our marching band concerts. The four of us have a pretty strong friendship other than the occasional nicknames of Jackass, fuck-tard, and Bitch-face.

As I turn down the hall I see Victoria, the cat dragged in by Ella. Victoria was Ella's first and only friend when she first moved here, so we accept her. She's not a complete bitch, but none of us really like her. She the girly-est, and also the only one with a boyfriend. None of us like him. The both of them are rich compared to us, they get everything they want.

Behind her is Jessica. When she sees me she mouths 'Help' and points at Victoria. Jessica's an artist as well, and she writes poems. She's been my friend since we were eight, and she's kind of our band manager. Yeah, we have a band. We aren't to popular, we mostly preform at coffee shops and cafes, post a YouTube video every other week.

It was pretty evident we were going to become a band. I mean, with Rose dropping mad beats on the drums, Ashley playing out piano music instantly, and me and Ella strumming out chords and tabs from the newest songs, there was no way we couldn't form a band. Jessica writes a lot of songs, and we just alter them then add music. All five of us are decent writers, so it's not that hard. We had our first album out in less than a month.

The five of us are pretty crazy too. Sprinting in malls, yelling at the top of our lungs in the hallways, natural slaps to the face. We've annoyed everyone at least once, but we've also inspired them. Our large group of friends crowds up the large lunch tables, not including fellow music lovers we preform with. We aren't popular, heck no. Lost of kids hate us. Besides, even if they didn't all hate us, there's still the Sisters.

The Sisters aren't really sisters. Their pretty much the popular bitches that you see in every high school movie. They're rich as fuck. Apparently their fathers all know each other and own a share of some major oil company on the stock market, I don't know. But they all seem to hate us. Maybe it was because we have Victoria, which we never wanted anyway,  They aim all of their pretty rich lies at us, and we aim all of our dirty little rumors at them. We also aim at them with our books, spitballs, wadded pieces of paper, food, pencils, erasers, random shit off the ground...

So yeah. We have enemies like any other girls, and we're the friends who, if you hurt one of us, you hurt all of us. If one wants revenge, all want revenge, so few people cross our path. Don't get me wrong, we aren't mean, in fact we would be considered the most popular girls in school because of how friendly we are and how many friends we have, if it weren't for the Sisters. Well, I guess we can be mean, but it's always for a reason. We have a LOT more attitude than most girls too. Which is why at the time I was getting prepared for lonely high school years.

Hai. So this was formerly 'Did He Just Call Me Maybe' from Musical_Bro. I'm posting it on here now so my fran Waffcakes can help me with it. So yeah. I'm leaving up the other story for a few more days, and then I'm deleting it. This is going to be a lot different, as you can see I've already introduced a new character. And also this is probably not going to updated again for a while. This was just so you could see the new story. So i guess that's it. Bye bros! :)

~Superman (Musical_Bro)