Plans

Ally's p.o.v

I ran off from the classroom as fast as I could, carrying tears as I go. I feel the effects of Fairy Godmother's spell disappearing. My legs felt unsteady, and my eyes were full of tears.

I ultimately gave up and just sat on the cold ground. I couldn't believe that he said such a thing... Was he embarrassed that I'm around him? What did I do wrong?...

Harvey came running towards me. "Ally!" he yells as he joins me on the floor.

"He doesn't love me...?" I cried.

Harvey enclosed his left arm around me like Max would. "Max does love you, Ally! Ever since you moved here, he couldn't stop talking about you. Trust me, he loves you..."

The thought of Max loving me made me cry even more. "If he does love me, then why did he lie about our relationship?!..."

"Why don't we go and ask him after class is over?..." Harvey says while getting up. He offered his hand for me to take it and stand up.

As I stood up, I saw Harvey's arms stretched and hugged me.

"It's all going to be ok... Ally" Harvey said.

---

The bell struck, waking me up from the bench me and Harvey were sitting on. I stretched my arms, rubbed my eyes and felt a strike of torture in my chest. The pain came from my heart... It stung.

Harvey and I walked to the corridor Max would normally take to get to second period. This was the corridor we would use to get to our second class.

I saw Max walking alone, looking down on the floor, his shoulders drooped and a frown on his face.

I transitioned to the path he was walking on. He then came to a stop when he saw my shoes.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes... "Why?" I muttered.

Max looks up with a sorry face... "I don't know! I'm so sorry..." He leans in for a hug. I back away covered my mouth and shook my head, no.

"Max, tell me why you would lie about our relationship?... to everyone?!" I say as the bell rang and all the classroom doors start to close.

"I don't want to tell you... It's going to destroy you..." Max says whimpering.

Harvey flourished his arms in rage. "Tell her the truth, Max!"

I held his hands trying to comfort him. "Yea Max, just tell me... If you really do love me, then you would tell me the truth."

There was a moment of quietness... He really didn't want to tell me...

Max closed his eyes like what a child would do when they're guilty of something. "I would never have thought that someone amazing like you, would ever love me..."

I held his hands tighter... How could he compare himself to me!...

"Oh, Max!" I said pulling him in closer for a hug. "Don't ever do that please!"

"I'm so sorry!..." he said as he started shaking uncontrollably.

I felt Harvey smiling, accomplished of fixing me and Max's relationship.

"We should get to class now before they take attendance," Harvey said.

We all walked in the room, the teacher was just about to say my name when everyone looked at us. Their faces just gave off a look of disgust and "good job for interrupting us!" Holly especially had a threatening face giving chills throughout my body.

Max's hand gripped my hand tighter, pulled me so close causing my hair to travel late in time to catch up with me.

All I felt was Max's lips smash into mine. It all happened in a snap. I followed his lead, and the war between our lips lasted a while.

"That's enough..." the teacher said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry... I just wanted everyone in this room to know that she's in a relationship with me."

Holly walked to the front of the room where I stood. She took a quick glance at me then transitioned her focus to Max. "Are you lying again?...".

Max looked at her with certainty. He wasn't afraid anymore. "A hundred percent no. I am completely taken by her."

"Ugh!!" She yelled rolling her eyes.

---

I roam inside my closet only to find Max hiding behind a neat stack of my clothes. I could see his eyes glimmering from the dark corner.

"Let me finish picking my clothes then we could go to your house. How does that sound?"

Max pouted his face like a dog and stood up. "Fine!" he agrees while I look through my closet for sweatpants and a comfortable oversized shirt.

I left the closet with a black and white oversized long sleeve shirt that had the pink logo and two pairs of gray sweatpants.

---

When we got to his closet, he started to take off his clothes without any sensation of embarrassment. He had gray sweatpants and a short sleeve hoodie on, by the time we got out of his closet.

"Put on Beauty and the Beast Max!" I say from the darkness with him by my side.

"Alright!... Wait, is it because I'm the Beast and you're the Beauty?!"

"I don't know... Maybe. Well I mean you are a beast." I giggled.

He pulled me so that I was facing him. Max rubbed his nose against mine.

"I love you..." I say as I put my left hand on his cheek. While my forearm rests on his neck, I made my way through the back of his neck, then his hair.

Max lifted himself up to kiss my neck. I shrank because it gave me tickles.

"Max! What are you doing?!" I laugh.

"I'm in love with..." he says gently.

He looks at me with his brown eyes... How does he do it?!... even from the darkness, his eyes seem to be the only light I could see.

He slowly made his way to my lips... I made my way to his lips... Then they met...

The best thing about our kiss.... we don't plan on stopping.

Sorry for the long wait! I got a little busy with studying for my quarter exams and projects. Please check out my good friend ale_england04's book and xInfinitePixels' books! They really have good Max and Harvey fanfics. Don't forget to share and vote. Also, comment stuff! private message me or anything (if you would like). Put a smiley face there! It might cheer someone up? Idk XD.
P.s: Since it is spring break, I will try to keep constant updates...(unless I go camping..Ugh) so you guys won't get bored or anything. Anyways! I love you and have a wonderful day!