Chapter 2

[Sunset's POV]

My room looks like it has been touched by a tornado and a tsunami of clothes. There were pile of clothes and books everywhere. Twilight sat on my bed in the middle of the room with an expression I recognized as boredom.

"Trench coat? Check. Hat? Check." I said looking into the mirror in front of me. "I look like a real detective don't I?" I bragged. "Yeah, very detective like indeed."said Twilight. She was dressed up as a scientist instead of my investigator. Wait she? Dressed up as a scientist? I look at her from top to bottom. Oh no she didn't! "I thought you were going to dress up as my investigator?" I asked while shoving my wallet into my trench coat.

Twilight grinned."I didn't promise that now didn't I?"she said. "You betrayer!" I stated. She stuck her tongue out at me. I threw several of my clothes at her. "As your punishment for betraying me, you'll have to help me with my laundry."I said jokingly. "This isn't a punishment. It's called you're lazy to do your laundry Sunset. You should know better."said Twilight. I clasps my hand together and gave Twilight my best puppy eyes. "Pwease?" I said. "Okay fine."said Twilight. "How I wish I was immune to puppy eyes."She mumbled.

"Yay! Thank you Twilight! I love you so much!" I said. Twilight look at me. Her cheeks turning slightly red. "Uh , not in a weird way. Of course."I said scratching the back of my head.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

"Alas, this is it! No one's gonna come to the 5th annual Carousel Boutique party held by my dearest friend Pinkie Pie..."said Rarity laying on her dramatic couch with the back of her palm on her forehead. "Rainbow Dash darling, could you be a sweetheart and go get me a rub of ice cream?"added Rarity dramatically. "Rarity, no offense, but you're such a drama queen."said Applejack. She was carrying one side of the table with Rainbow Dash carrying the other side. "Oh! I am NOT a drama queen. I'm dress as the Queen of England!"said Rarity.

"She's not talking about your costume Rares."said Rainbow Dash. "Plus, the part hasn't even started yet." "Yeah silly, we were just decorating for the party!"said Pinkie Pie popping out of nowhere. "Whatever darling." Rarity then turn to look at her Rainbow haired friend again. "Rainbow Dash, could you please go get me a rub of ice cream?"asked Rarity.

"I'm kinda occupied here. Why don't you go get it yourself?"said Rainbow Dash. "Or maybe asked Fluttershy?" Fluttershy flinched after Rainbow Dash mentioned her name. "Pretty please dear?"asked Rarity. "Um okay."said Fluttershy her voice below a whisper. Fluttershy stood up and walked out of the boutique.

"Okay RD, I think we should put this table over here."said Applejack. "Whatever you say sheriff."said Rainbow Dash as she let go of the table. One of the table's leg landed on Applejack's toes with a loud crunch. "AH PONY FEATHERS! Rainbow Dash! You should watch where you're putting this table! It landed on my toes and it bucking hurts!"complained Applejack. "Well sorry! It wasn't my fault! Maybe you should watch where you're putting your toes instead!"Rainbow Dash fired back. "OOOOOOOH! AJ GOT BURNED!"yelled Pinkie Pie. "PINKIE!"yelled everyone in unison.