Chapter 9

Fah'syrah's POV

Q didn't say much on the drive back to my house, he kept his eyes on the road and kept checking his phone. I don't know what type of bitch he thought I was but his girlfriends little episode didn't scare me. I knew the time would come eventually, I just didn't know when. He didn't keep her a secret. I already knew about her, and I had my own research on her. I knew everything I needed to know about her, I even knew she was pregnant. I had the connects. I watched her go off in the parking lot and honestly it made me laugh. She probably saw the smirk on my face while she was going off. I caught myself smirking a tad bit now.

"What's funny?" Q asked looking over at me as we pulled into my drive way.

"You, her, y'all period. Just funny..." I respond still smiling walking into the house.

"I don't understand, How is that funny? And how in the fuck do you know she's pregnant?" I could tell he was mad. He clenched his jaw tight. 

"I just know these things, and it's funny because you know who I am and who my father is. I could have her just whisked away with the next tide in the fucking ocean if I wanted too."

I could tell my words cut through him, his body language changed. "Na, you don't have to do that Syrah. I'll make sure she knows her place."

"Not only should she know hers, but you should know yours."

"Look first things first, I'm not scared of your fucking daddy. He come looking for some war he damn sure gone get it this way so please don't threaten me or my family."

I had him now, he was defending her, exactly what I needed him to do.

"Your family, huh? Does she know about me? She can't know about me....because if she did she wouldn't have reacted like she did." I was in his face now, right up in his face. "If I wanted to, I could have you rolling with the next tide, but I choose to let you live because your my child's father."

He moved back a few step and looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't get fucked up, stop playing with me like I'm not with the shit."

Q was with the shit, but I didn't give a fuck. He didn't have his little bitch in check and that bothered me. I would definitely get my time with her, we needed to have women to women talk. Let's see how big she was with out him in between us.

"Ima leave and let you calm down. When your hormonal ass calm down. Text or call me. I got money to make." He said walking out the door and closing it behind him.

"Bye." I knew he couldn't hear me, I sat down at my table and pulled out my phone.

Me:  Need a favor, ASAP. Need you in the states now.

Unknown sender: Anything for you. On my way!!

I locked my phone back and turned on the TV, I had almost dozed off when I heard a knock at the door. I locked at the clock and it said 3:30AM, I had been sleep a minute I thought to myself walking toward the door. I opened my door and there he was standing there with his dreads in his face smiling, happy to see me.

"Thought you wud neva call meh' Syrah. I been waiting on ya call baby," Mecca thick accent reminded me of being back on the island. He had got here fast, he must have hopped on the first thing smoking out of Jamaica. I grabbed him and hugged him.

"I knew if I ever needed something serious. I could call you and you would handle it. No questions asked, no nothing."

"You know meh' for you anything is possible." He came in and made hisself at home. I turned down the tv so we could get down to his business.

"I need you to kidnap somebody for me. Don't kill them, just kidnap them and keep them hostage until I tell you to let them go."

"Who Fah'syrah?" He asked grabbing an apple off my table and taking a bite out of it.

"Quentin's other baby mama, his girlfriend."

He stopped chewing on the apple and looked at me trying to find time when I was going to bust out laughing and say 'got ya'.

"You serious, huh girl?" He asked eyeing me viciously.

"Serious as a heart attack."

"How much?"

"How much are you gonna charge me?"

Mecca took another crunch at the apple and smiled, "Half million."

"Okay, that's nothing."

"When would the princess like this to be done?" He asked being sarcastic.

"As soon as possible. My servant." I responded giving him a tad bit of sarcasm back. "Take her here. It's a house my father owns up here. Here is the key, everything you need will be there. Don't bring any outsiders in, I don't need this getting back to me. You got that?"

"I got yuh, I got yuh," Mecca reassured me.

I walked back in my room on the bed leaving him out there with the blueprint. I flopped back on the bed and laughed. My plan was gonna come full circle, Q didn't understand that I was gonna make him need me, he wouldn't have a soul left to turn too but me. I was gonna make sure of that.