Chapter 4:The Wickets Gang:Part 4:The Giant Sphere

This Story Is Told Through The Perspective Of:Khrysalis

  "Two...two hours,"says Emperor Voz as he's tied up with The Royal Advisors in a corner of The Throne Room.Emojiologist and Princess Despain are waltzing to the song We'll Never Know The Place by Fever The Ghost.Louis is near them,casually smoking another one of his damn cigars.K'vellia is pacing around The Throne Room,thinking to herself.And all I'm doing is watching this happen.

  "Won't you forget about this whole ordeal already Louis,"I say.Louis looks at me with eyes of shock and anger."I mean,we've already spent enough time on this planet.Sure,it's where most of The Knights Of The Crystal Moon started their lives,but if we don't get off this planet or surrender,we'll be dead.We'll all be dead."

  "Khrysalis,shut the Hell up,"replies Louis with his cigar in his right hand, and still glaring at me with eyes of fury."I'm...no...we...right,we.We are not leaving this planet until I get things straightened up here."

"Fine,but remember,we only got two hours,"I reply.

30 Minutes Later

  "Guys,I think I've thought of something,"says K'vellia."Well,then,what is it?"inquires Louis."You know that Sphere that broadcasted that hologram to us?""Yeah,what about it?"inquires Louis yet again.""Well,I went through it's innards,and guess what I found?A note that said:Town Square.It was written in very shitty cursive.In fact,so shitty it probably wasn't even cursive at all."

"Weird,"I say."Anyway, it's pretty damn obvious that they want us to go to the Town Square.So let's be off."

  "Yeah,Princess Despain and I got places to be also,"says Emojiologist in a cheery tone.Together,he and Despain hold hands."Sorry daddy,"says Princess Despain with a smile towards Emperor Voz."But I think I'm gonna go on a little vacation with Emojiologist.Bye bye guys."

"Wait!"shouts jazz687."Take me with you,please!""Oh,OK,fine,"says Emojiologist.

  "Oh no you don't you BITCH!"shrieks Emperor Voz."You come back right here to me right now and untie us!"But as he says this,Emojiologist,Princess Despain,and jazz687 disappear within a thick veil of yellow mist.When the mist clears,the three of them are gone.

  "Well,off we go then,"says Louis."Wait!"says Randomness4."Can't you untie us first?""No thank you,"replies Louis."But I'm sure that you'll find some way out of that predicament your in."

When we exit The Royal Palace,we see the shape of an enormous sphere,looming above us,far in the distance...

Next Chapter:Within The Giant Sphere