Description of Base Characters and Location

TheBanished

Description

Jarrod Caldwell; Jarrod is slightly built and tall. Jarrod has Brown hair and eyes and his face is in-between pale and tan, he also has a mole on his left cheek and has a stubbed beard. Jarrod usually wears a white singlet with “redemption” written across the chest, and a ‘lumber Jack’ jacket that is a dark blue with white strips, and he wears jeans that are in-between baggy and tight.

CharlotteMillar; Charlotte has purple, semi-long layered hair with dabs of blue that blend in here and there. Charlotte’s face is pale but also plain (no pimples or freckles), she has misty blue eyes that noticeable change colour with the weather (darkness/lightness of the day). Charlotte is athletic but also lazy. She is short and is of average weight (not skinny but not fat). She usually wears Dark Denim jeans which are almost black and a black hoodie with the words ‘Bring Me’ across the chest and ‘The Horizon” across the Stomach. She also wears a necklace with a pendant with two pieces of silver shaped in a love hear (one is bigger than the other but surrounds it, kind of like the bubble writing affect) with tiny gems separating the pieces.

Ebony Darksmith;Ebony has black hair with her top layer of hair red. Her hair is semi-long and she is average height and weight (female-wise) and has brown eyes. Ebony’s face has a few freckles. She usually wears socks that go up to your knee, and blue-ish white-ish shorts make out of jean material. Ebony also wears a black jumper or jacket and a dark red beanie as well as red arm warmers with white bones parallel to where Ebony bones would normally be inside her hand. Ebony also wears a necklace with a cross (religious cross) made of silver and an ‘army name tag’ (those shards of silver you get in the army and they can have inscriptions).

Eveile-Belle (pronounced Ev-ell-ay) Corenell;Eveile is tall and skinny (not super skinny) with few freckles on her face. She has slightly dark red hair which is layered and long. Her eyes are sea blue and her face is pale because she wears make up, Eveile usually wears black skinny jeans, or leggings, and a purple, collared sleeveless shirt with buttons the whole way down which isn’t loose nor tight.

Alysha Williams;Alysha is tall and skinny like Eveile, but she has freckles on her face and has long black hair. Alysha’s face is slightly pale with brown eyes. She can kick hard and usually aims for guys genital regions. Alysha is Asian (nothing wrong with them just describing). Alysha usually wears a dress with short sleeves. The dress’s colour is usually red, black or both. Sometimes she wears a long black jacket when it’s cold.

Katerina Epis; Katerina is tall and skinny. She wears a lot of foundation and has short black hair with a streak of red. Katerina has a few freckles on her face and has brown eyes. Katerina can make a range of animal and weird noises and usually wears skinny jeans and a loose-ish top. Katerina mostly wear jumpers though or short sleeve shirts. But Katerinastyles her hair and face in a gothic manner sometimes.

Wyn (pronounced win) Gale; Wyn is short with long black hair. She has few freckles and is slightly tanned. Her eyes are a black colour. She is also Asian. Alysha describes her as ‘cute’ because she is short and also the oldest in the Group. Wyn usually wears denim jeans. She wears heaps of t-shirts or oversized jumpers but doesn't wear overly bright colours. Wyn will sometimes have her hair up, in ponytails or buns.

Rihanna Rodgers;Rihanna has long blonde hair with hazel eyes. Her face is completely clear of pimples, moles and freckles, though she wears a thin layer of make-up. Rihanna is tall and athletic but she is super skinny because she starves herself which means Rihanna usually becomes tired quickly. Rihanna usually wears a red singlet with a zipped up black jacket. She also wears black skinny jeans with pink writing on her butt saying ‘bite me’.

The Group;The Group is the name given to the people that hang out together at school, The Group comprise of Charlotte, Ebony, Eveile, Alysha, Katerina, Wyn and Rihanna. More people are in the group but they will be mentioned in future chapters of this book.

Location; this story is based in Australia, Western Australia. A bit of background of Australia is that Australia’s middle is a desert but the southern edges are mainly covered by urbanised cities and there are eight capital cities in eight different states and territories. The cities are like any other city in America or someplace likes that except less packed, and the country side is hills with shrubs, tall trees and rocks, a lot of rocks.