Acknowledgement

WHOOOAAAA!! That was one hell of a ride- but it's only just the beginning 😉

This book, I have to admit, took a lot of revising, which I can tell is not a good way to start a book that will be one of an upcoming fantasy series. But I did what I must for the sake of the story and to you reader! Hell, I even revised this acknowledgment. 

Since this is my first story, my ideas kept developing and changing through time. That is why I change a couple of things in some chapters (Which affects the others).

I really must thank you for reading and voting for Arise the Dragonslayer. It means a lot to me! Despite my mistakes, this is my passion for telling my universe- The Flash warrior universe and taking my fantasy series to the next level.

I swear to All-mighty God that I will be better at writing in the future sequels. 

First, I would like to thank and pay tribute to all the creators of fairy tales and superheroes who had inspired us all that drive ourselves into making a heroic, action, fantasy story, thus continuing the fantasy genre throughout generations!

Second, I would like to thank @Aftermat (I'm sorry that the revisions keep bothering you since a lot of change, especially the ending) for being a mentor and @Rainydusk (Hang in there, haha) for being my mentors for me to take notes in writing. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be a better writer than I would never have thought I would be. 

Lastly, I thank you for joining MaXabiere in his magical-thrilling adventure as both Dragonslayer and Flash warrior. Do you think that slaying the most monstrous three-headed dragon is hard? Wait 'till he has to go through nightmarish stuff in the future.

And I have some questions to ask you:

Tell me what you think of the story!

Who is your favorite character?

What do you think about the Flash warriors and Shadow knights?

What scene is breathtaking the most?

How many questions are running in your mind?

What do you think about the three-headed dragon?

Does Xabe need to buy new pajamas?

The magic of The Flash warrior lives on! I love ya'll. Peace.