Chapter 4.

Butters wakes first, groaning and grumbling, bringing a hand to his forehead.

"Oh man. What the hell was I thinking drinking that much." He glances out the window, realizing it's night time, the moon hanging high in the sky. That's not where my window usually is. What the-

"Hey you." Butters' thoughts are interrupted by a gruff, gravely voice close to his face. He jumps, startled, but quickly remembers the events that transpired hours before. Holy shit, I had sex with Kenny!

"You alright, Leo?" Butters' cheeks turn red. He doesn't usually use my real name. I like it. He just stares at Kenny for a second, trying to force words to form.

"Ye-yeah, I'm alright. I just, my head really hurts." Butters sits up, placing both hands on either side of his head. Kenny chuckles.

"Yeah, we did drink quite a bit. Here, let me get you some water." He stands up and pulls a pair of boxers on, walking out the door to the hallway. Butters blushes, realizing he's still naked. He quickly locates his boxers and slips them on. After a couple minutes Kenny comes back, a glass of water in each hand. He kicks the door shut, handing one of the glasses to Butters. He chugs it quickly. Damn, I didn't know I was so thirsty.

"Th-thank you, Ken." Kenny smiles, taking the glass from Butters and sitting next to him on the bed. He downs his glass of water and puts both on the table next to his bed.

"Better?" He looks at Butters with concern in his eyes.

"A l-little, thank you." He blushes slightly, twiddling his thumbs, not looking up at Kenny. "L-look, I'm sorry about, you know. I-I'm sure it was the alcohol or something. But, i-if you don't want to be friends anymore, I'll understand. I just-" Kenny grabs his chin, forcing him to look up into his eyes. He can see the pain and tears in Butters eyes.

"Leo, I like you. A lot. Maybe it took the alcohol for me to realize it, but believe me, it wasn't the alcohol talking." Tears well up in Butters' eyes as Kenny leans in and kisses him softly. He pulls away and wipes the tears from Butters' face.

"Now, come here and lets watch some TV. No more sadness." He smiles and leans back on his bed, propping himself up with pillows and motioning for Butters to join him. Butters curls up next to him and Kenny wraps an arm around him, kissing the top of his head. Suddenly there's a tap on his window, making him jump slightly.

"Who the hell?" He carefully gets up and moves to the window, peering out into the darkness. There's a figure standing on the grass that Kenny instantly recognizes. Craig.

*Short chapter? Sorry about that. But I think I may have some more smut in the next chapter. ~_^*