Chapter 5.

*HERE'S YOUR SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER.*

Kenny slides the window open and leans on the sill.

"What do you want, Craig?" Craig peers in the window, smirking.

"Is that Butters I see?" Butters blushes and tries to cover his face.

"Yeah, what of it?" Craig chuckles.

"Well, I was coming over to see if you wanted to come to a party, but I see you're already busy." Kenny shrugs and smirks.

"You're just jealous I picked him over you." Craig's cheeks turn a light red and he fumbles over his words.

"Wh-what? I am not!" Kenny rolls his eyes.

"You're really convincing. Look, if you want to come in and have some fun, be my guest." Kenny looks back at Butters sitting on his bed. "That is, of course, if that's ok with you." He winks at Butters. Butters' face turns bright red.

"W-wait, what? I-I don't know." Kenny smiles at Butters, trying to reassure him.

"If you don't want to, that's ok. I just thought it might be fun. But don't worry, I still like you best." Butters gets up and walks over to Kenny, slightly hiding behind him, putting one hand gently on Kenny's waist. He looks up at him and nods slightly, then looks out to Craig. Kenny smiles and also returns his gaze to Craig, who's face is bright red. "Well? I know you have a thing for blonds." He winks at Craig, smirking wildly. Craig stares for a second, contemplating what to do. I do have a thing for blonds. Damn him.

"Well, this isn't how I thought tonight would turn out" he mumbles as he moves towards the window. Kenny laughs as he helps Craig up in through the window.

"Me either, dude. Me either." Craig blushes when he sees that the boys are in nothing but boxers.

"Um, so, h-how do you want to do this?" Kenny sighs and rolls his eyes grabbing Craig's face and kissing him passionately. Craig runs a hand through Kenny's hair, grabbing and pulling slightly. Kenny pulls away and moves back to his bed, tugging Butters along with him.

"There, less awkward?" He chuckles as Craig flips him off and sits on the bed next to Butters. Kenny wraps his arms around Butters, leaning over to kiss Craig, keeping Butters between them. Kenny takes Craig's shirt off and throws in on the floor. Butters' eyes widen as he reaches up to gently touch Craig's bare chest. Craig shudders slightly at the touch, his pants getting tighter. Kenny runs a hand through Butters' hair as he makes out with Craig, making Butters feel slightly better and more confident. He reaches down and carefully unzips Craig's pants, tugging at them slightly. Craig breaks away just long enough to pull his pants off, throwing them across the room. He sits back down on the bed, grabbing Kenny's face and pressing their lips together. Butters stares at the bulge in Craig's boxers, slightly hesitant. Kenny runs a hand down Butters' back, scratching slightly. Butters gasps and lets out a quiet moan, shuddering with pleasure. He runs a hand over Craig's chest and down his stomach, reaching the top of his boxers. Butters hears a small moan in Craig's throat as he swivels his hips slightly. He slips a hand into Craig's boxers, caressing the tip of his member. Craig gasps and moans loudly, grabbing a handful of Butters' hair. Butters shrieks quietly, not expecting the sudden twinge of pain. Kenny pulls away for a second, looking down at Butters then back up at Craig.

"If you hurt him, I kick your ass."

"Sh-shut up." Craig grabs Kenny's hair, pulling his face back to his, kissing him wildly. Butters wraps his hand around Craig's throbbing member, slipping it out of his boxers and fitting the tip in his mouth. Craig bucks his hips in pleasure, scratching down Kenny's back. Butters moves all the way down, moaning as he wraps his tongue around the shaft. Kenny reaches around Butters, sliding his hand into his boxers. Butters gasps and quivers at Kenny's touch, moaning louder. Kenny pulls away to change positions, laying Butters on his back with his head on the pillow. He looks back at Craig and smirks before pulling off Butters' boxers and his own. He gets on his hands and knees and slowly slides his mouth over Butters' member. Butters bucks his hips and moans loudly, forgetting anyone can hear him. Craig gets behind Kenny, running a hand down his back, scratching red marks into his skin. Kenny moans loudly, moving up and down Butters' shaft. Craig grabs his hips and pushes himself into Kenny, gasping and panting with pleasure. Kenny cries out as he pushes himself all the way in. Butters runs a hand through Kenny's hair as he continues to work Butters, running his tongue all along the shaft. Craig grips Kenny's hips as he moves in and out, slow at first but gaining speed. Craig moans wildly as he moves faster and harder, dropping his hands to the bed on either side of Kenny. He bites at Kenny's neck, not realizing he's drawing blood. Butters grips Kenny's hair and mumbles between raspy breaths,

"Ken, I-I'm close~" Kenny moans and runs his hand along Butters' chest, moving his head up and down faster. Craig grumbles, panting for air,

"Oh, fuck. I think I'm gonna cum~" He gives one last thrust and screams with pleasure as he releases into Kenny. Butters' face turns red and he throws his head back as he orgasms in unison with Craig, releasing into Kenny's mouth, sending him over the edge. Kenny moans loudly as he releases onto the bed, feeling Butters in his mouth. He swallows and looks up at Butters, panting loudly. Craig pulls out and falls to the bed barely able to catch his breath. Kenny rolls over and lays between Butters and Craig.

"Well, that... Was amazing."

*I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END IT. So, we're just gonna leave this here for now. I'll add an ending later. Hope you enjoy!~*