12

"Who are you looking for sky?" A strange voice whispered

"Who said that?" She replied

"Travis is next to the main doors looking for you."

"How do you now?"

"Find him. He can help with the "mess" in the bathroom."

"I said WHO ARE YOU?"

"Go to him."

Sky looked around the room to find no one. She nodded her head and ran to the doors.

----------------------------------------------

Just like the voice said, Travis was waiting at the door. Sky ran as fast as she could, rapped her arms around Travis and, cuddled her head into His  chest

Travis put his hand on sky head and nervously ask, "um wow! You ok sky?"

Sky looked up at him with red and crying eyes. "You have to help me!"

She grabbed his hand and lead him to the girls locker room.

"I can't go in there! I'm a guy!"

"No one cares. GO!"

Travis turned into a full-wolf and slowly walked into the room. There was no emotion on his face when she saw the dead girl. He turned to sky and whisper, "I think I know what's going on."

"THEN TELL ME! I CANT STAND PEOPLE DIEING!!"  Sky yelled in anger

Travis took his hand and covered her mouth. "Sky. The people who are being killed. There all girls."

She pushed his hand away, "And?"

"All these girls......they all liked senpi."

"So, there all being killed by the same person."

"Don't say person. Say "stalker". I'll walk you to the domes. Come on."

----------------------------------------------

~walking~

"So...." sky said quietly

"Tomorrow me and senpi are having a lacrosse game. You and Katlyen~chan should come!"

"Ok."

"Cool! I'll see you at 8:30."

When sky finally got back to the dorms she waved goodbye to Travis and walked inside.

"Who was that?" Michelle ask with a rude smirk.

"The boy?"

"NO DUH!"

Sky rolled her eyes and replied, "it's Travis. MY friend. Have a problem with that?"

Michelle flipped her hair and walked into the kitchen.

That night Katlyen~chan, sky, Bella, and Bella's room mate Minnie sat in living room and watch a movie. At the end all the girls walked into their rooms And sky finally got to have a good sleep.

Or......... so she thought.