CrossMare

Nightmare stared up at the cobweb strewn ceiling and sighed bored out of his mind, there was nothing for him to do! Nightmare huffed and sat up on the bed, lifting his legs off the side as he proceeded to walk out of the room. Maybe Cross wants to talk or something? Nightmare thought as he reached Cross' door. Small gasps and moans drifted through the door as Nightmare's face went blue when Cross moaned out his name. Nightmare hesitated to open the door, as he just wanted to leave Cross alone to do his thing but the more he listened to the other the more his own need grew. Nightmare pushed open the door, thankfully Cross' back was turned to him as he walked up behind the other. Nightmare wrapped his arms around Cross' shoulder, his tentacles wrapping up his legs.
"N-n-nightmare?!" Cross exclaimed trying to cover his exposed lower half with his hands. The other monster nuzzled into Cross' neck as his hands roamed over his rib cage. Cross let out tiny moans as Nightmare caressed his spine. "S-senpai..? W-what are you d-doing..?" Cross tried to ask. Nightmare still said nothing as he lightly licked the other's neck, his hands rubbing over his pelvis. "A-ah!~" Cross put a hand over his mouth in surprise of the noise that he made. Nightmare smiled.
"Heh, you're kinda cute," He said as he continued to nuzzle into Cross' neck as his tentacles pressed against his entrance and wrapped around his member, lightly jerking him off.
"S-senpai!" Cross' face was covered in blush as Nightmare's tentacles roamed his body. Cross moaned loudly as a tentacle pushed into him. After a few minuets the tentacle retreated as Cross whined. Nightmare pushed Cross down onto his bed and looked down at him, his own clothes already discarded.
"C-can I-um," Nightmare blushed as he pointed down ward. Cross blushed harder as he nodded. "I-if you want me to stop just say so," Nightmare told him. With a slight bit of hesitation Nightmare pushed into Cross. The smaller skeleton yelped in pain as Nightmare shoved the rest of his length into him. After around a minuet Cross whispered to the other.
"Y-you can g-go," Nightmare nodded as he leaned down to kiss Cross as he pulled out and pushed back in, his thrusts slowly getting faster as Cross' moans led him on.
"C-cross I-i-i'm gonna!-" Nightmare cut himself off with a moan as he filled Cross up with his seed, Cross moaned loudly as well as he came too. Cross whimpered a bit at the odd feeling as Nightmare snuggled up to him.
"N-nightmare?"
"Mmhm?" Nightmare cuddled Cross closer to him.
"D-did we just have sex?" Cross asked, a innocent look on his face. Nightmare sputtered.
"U-uh.. Yeah..?" Nightmare blushed.
"W-well then, i-it was nice!" Cross smiled as he kissed Nightmare. Nightmare chuckled as they parted.
"I love you, you're so cute," Nightmare said.
"I love you too," Cross said as he quickly fell asleep, Nightmare soon following.

I do these, any requests? Yeah it's not that good, I know