UnderSwap FontCest

"W-what is this f-feeling..?" Sans groaned, his face was dusted in a bright blue blush as he spoke. "I feel w-warm, i-it's w-weird," Sans stuttered as he looked down at the blue glow in his pants. "M-maybe I can fix i-it?" He pulled down his pants and underwear a bit only to look in confusion at the odd blue magic stick..? "W-what is t-that?" He paused as he poked at the magic stick's tip. "A-ah!~" He gave a tiny moan at this. "M-maybe if I do this it will h-help?" Sans stuttered as he stroked it, letting out a loud moan.
"Sans, are you okay in there?" Papyrus asked from the other side of the door.
"P-papy c-can you come in h-here?" He asked. Papyrus turned the knob and opened the door, gasping as he saw his brother playing with himself.
"Sans what are you doing?!" Papyrus exclaimed, his face covered in a bright orange blush.
"I-i don't know, I-i feel w-weird and I don't know how to fix it!" Sans whined.
"D-do you want me to help you?" He asked fearfully. The other nodded, a pitiful look on his face. Papyrus took a step towards his brother and stopped. "No, I can't do this, it's wrong," Papyrus shook his head, turned around and left, closing the door behind him.
"P-Papy n-no, don't leave m-me!" Sans pleaded as he pressed himself to the door. He heard Papyrus walk away and started fumbling with the door knob. Sans tried to open the door only to find magic was keeping it closed. Sans started to cry as he begged his brother to come back and help him. "Papyrus! Please come back!" Sans collapsed to the ground. "It hurts!" He wept.
"I can't help you, Sans," Papyrus' voice sounded not to far away. "It's wrong, I'm your brother," He told Sans.
"I don't care! Please help me!" Sans said. Papyrus sighed.
"Fine, I can't stand to see you like this, I'll help you," Papyrus said as the door was unlocked and he stepped though. Sans brightened up and sat back down on his bed, curious as to what his brother was going to do.
"P-papy!" Sans yelped as his brother discarded his pants and underwear completely. Sans whimpered as Papyrus brought his skull close to the odd magic stick between his legs. "W-what are you doing?"
"I'm going to make you feel real good~" Papyrus said as he summoned a magic tongue and dragged it across his thing, causing Sans to shudder and moan.
"O-oh~ P-papy~" Sans moaned as Papyrus took the whole thing in his mouth and began to suck on it. "D-don't s-stop!~" Sans had placed his hands on the other's head. "P-papy, i-i feel w-weird," Sans said. "Wait! S-stop!" Sans cried out as he came in his brother's mouth. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Sans apologized.
"It's fine, it's just cum," Papyrus said as he licked some of the white substance off of his chin.
"'Cum'? What's cum?" Sans asked innocently.
"This stuff, it's also called semen but that's a more sciencey term," He said as he gestured to the white substance still dripping off of Sans.
"O-oh okay," Sans paused as he looked up at the other. "What are you doing?" He asked.
"It's my turn to have some fun," Papyrus said as he pulled off his pants and discarded them.
"Papy you don't wear underwear?!" Sans looked disgusted. Papyrus just laughed.
"Now, this will hurt a bit, but it will get better," Papyrus said as he got close to Sans. Sans nodded as Papyrus pressed his dick against his ecto-butt. The tiny skeleton gasped and shuttered as Papyrus pushed into him.
"I-it hurts!" Sans bit down on his tongue as tears welled in his eye sockets.
"Shh, it'll be okay," Papyrus comforted him as he kissed softly along the tiny skeleton's neck. After a few minutes Papyrus spoke up again. "Can I move?" He asked, Sans nodded. The other almost immediately started moaning as Papyrus started thrusting.
"F-faster!~" Sans moaned, and the other obliged. Soon they both came and Sans cuddled up to Papyrus' chest. "T-thank you brother... I-i love you," Sans said tiredly.
"I-I love you too," Papyrus said. The smaller skeleton mumbled something before he fell asleep against his brother's chest, the other soon following into the realm of unconsciousness.