Twenty Two

Five Months Later

* * *

Alex's P.O.V

I walked into Biology and glanced around, my friends sat in the corner laughing and messing around with each other, and in the middle of the class sat Liana. She was reading through her book that was completely filled out with notes, no doubt preparing to give it to me so that I don't fail our next test.

I walked over and sat next to her, she smiled and messed up my hair. "Ready to learn about some cells?" 

"Liana you must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through" I grinned and winked. She gave me the "why are we dating look" and rolled her eyes. 

"I think the cells topic isn't the best for pick up lines" She giggled and lightly shoved me. 

I smiled down at her and we began to study. 

* * *

Liana's P.O.V

At the end of the lesson we packed up and I handed Alex my note book. He needed to study more than me after all. "Live and breathe this book this weekend okay? And I'm sure you can Ace this test for sure" I smiled and slung my bag over my shoulder.

He smiled and nodded at me, placing it into his bag. He took my hand and we headed out of class. People walked past us and smiled, five months ago people glared or muttered stuff about us as they passed.

Over half a year ago Alex Callen was just another boy who didn't know I existed, and I was just a nerd who loved biology. Now we're together and surprisingly all the girls don't hate me, strange how the world works.

"You know Alex, we're kinda cliche" I giggled as we walked through the halls.

"What do you mean?" He looked down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"The popular boy falling for the nerdy girl. Something you'd read in a book or see in a movie" 

"THATS SO TRUE EW" He groaned and I could tell he was cringing. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh sweet Alex. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe" I grinned.

"WE'RE NOT EVEN DOING CHEMISTRY DOESNT COUNTTT" 

We both laughed and proceeded to walk home together, hand in hand. 

* * *

Author's Note 

So I kinda had no inspiration to write this because I am incredibly lazy and didn't know how exactly to end it.

But yes, this is the final chapter of this book, I hope that you enjoyed and liked it. ^-^

I am planning another book called "Oversized Sweaters" so I mean hey read that when it comes out maybe.

Btw in the media you can see what Liana looked like, so there you go enjoy that.

#Aliana is my OTP btw ;)

ALSOOO I have entered into #THESHINEAWARDSSS with this book under the short story section (obviously), so I mean fingers crossed <: