Chapter 1

A?N: This is a preetty short chapter, but enjoy nonetheless!

You sit down in your small pleather rolling chair in front of your IKEA desk. Your desktop PC starts running windows 10 with the press of a button. You sigh and relax into your chair lazily as you wait approximately a half an hour for your computer to load. You click on the YouTube app to upload one your prerecorded videos.

"(Y/N)!" Your best friend and roommate Katherine(but you call her Kat) yells.

"WHAT!" You yell back down the hall to your BFF.

"DO YOU WANT PACKAGED RAMEN?" She yells back at you. You sigh and turn in your little rolling chair.

"Only if it's beef flavored!" You say slightly quieter.

"We only have shrimp and oriental, if you want beef, go and buy some yourself!" She matches your tone.

You groan, "I'll take some shrimp then!"

You turn back to your computer and look at your YouTube profile to check your subscriber count. Sweet! You gained a few subscribers overnight and you broke 100! You do a small victory dance and spin around in your chair. You then click the 'subscriber' tab to see who subscribed to you. Everything looked normal until you saw the name... EPICTURTLEBOSS?? The King of YouTube just subscribed to your channel, he has millions of subscribers! You almost faint and start fanning your face.

"How the heck did he find my channel?" You ask yourself, shaking your head to try to get rid of your blush. You stand up and walk down the hall to see your best friend Kat making shrimp ramen.

"It's almost done," she is swinging her hips and humming a tune. Your best friend is always happy and it was good for you, the usual grouchy and unmotivated slug. Kat's long bright pink hair is in a high pontytail and her deep blue eyes meet yours.

"Hey, you look kinda flustered, what's wrong?" she puts her hands on her hips. You smile, Kat always catches on very quick and knows what you're thinking, even if she doesn't let onto it.

"Guess what," You smile even more.

"What?" She steps towards you.

"EpicTurtleBoss subscribed to my YouTube channel!" You cheer.

"Oh my goodness! He's like, your idol!" She runs up and hugs you, but your little moment is ruined by the beeping of the microwave. "Oh! it's done!" You eat our ramen on our little counter and when you finish, you decide to sit down on your worn out couch.

"So, are you gonna reach out to him?" Kat smirks as she steps infront of you.

"Wh-Why would I do that?" You jump back. "He's way out of my YouTube league!"

"Well, he obviously likes your content because he subscribed to you?" Kat pokes you.

"No way!" You run from your friend, who has started to poke you relentlessly. A ding comes from your phone and both of you look at the banner across you screen that reads: EpicTurtleBoss commented on your video. You nearly fainted... again.

"Now you HAVE to resond to him!" Kat claps her hands and shoves your phone into your hands from the cheap IKEA coffee table.

You calm yourself down with deep breaths, and then slowly open the YouTube app.

EpicTurtleBoss: Lol! This is probably my favorite video, I nearly pissed myself!

You almost scream, he thinks you're funny!

"Kat! EpicTurtleBoss thinks I'm funny!" You run to your best friend, showing her the phone.

Kat smirks, "You have to respond," she repeats.

"Y-yeah," you gulp and hit the 'respond' button, getting ready to type, "What do I say?"

A/N: What should you say? Hehe. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Also, subscribe to EpicTurtleBoss!!