Chapter 5

After you got ready for some reason, you walk out to the convenience store, hopefully to see you know who.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)... again," the store clerk greets you.

"Oh (Y/N)!" You turn to see EpicTurtleBoss!

"Oh! Funny seeing you here so soon!" You laugh nervously.

"Yeah," he rubs the back of his head, "we should go get a coffee or something, uh, together."

"Oh sure!" You blush.

Once you get to Starbucks, you order first.

"One of the The Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice, please," you smile as you order. The girl behind seems unfazed and rights it down quickly.

"Wow," EpicTurtleBoss looks kind of amazed. "Well, I'd like one skinny Trenta iced coffee with extra extra extra caramel, 12 pumps of classic, and light soy." The barista, again, doesn't really seem to care.

You two sit down at a table by the wall and sip on your drinks.

"So, what're you up to today?" You ask him.

"I was gonna record a video... Oh! We should do a collab video sometime this week!" He seems excited.

"Totally," you laugh.

This week seems like it will be more exciting than you initially thought.