Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the super short chapter, I promise longer ones are to come!

Kat is leaning over your shoulder, with her eyes glued to your phone.

"What do I say?" You ask her.

"Hmm.. how about something like, Thanks," She shrugs.

You roll your eyes, "That's really generic."

"Well, figure it out yourself, you ungrateful swine," she jokes, standing up and crossing her arms.

"Alright, alright," you laugh. "How about something like: Thanks! I really appreciate it," you suggest and Kat nods her head. You look back to your phone screen and nervously start typing the comment. Clicking send, you then throw your head back and sigh.

"Alright, keep your mind off of it for a while now," Kat suggested.

"I'll go by some beef ramen at the convenience store then," You stand up and grab your phone, wallet, and jacket.

"Well, at least you won't whine about my terrible taste in ramen anymore," Kat teases. You roll your eyes with a smile on your face and walk out the door. You walk for a while and it's like your feet are carrying you on their own, you've been to the convenience store by your house too many times. You open the door, a little bell letting your presence be known to the store clerk.

"Hi (Y/N)," he smiles at you and you smile back at the kind man behind the register.

You walk around the small store for things you might need besides the beef ramen that you came for. Finding nothing of importance, you just grab a 99 cent drink and find the ramen. Deciding you should probably get multiple packs, you get the big box pack. While reaching for the large box of ramen you meet someone's hand, like something in the movies. Immediately, your hand is drawn back and you look over to see... EPICTURTLEBOSS??? You almost scream and you look at him with wide eyes. He then says something that you'd never expect to come out of his mouth.

"Fantastical(Y/N)? I'm totally a fan," he flashes a bright smile and shifts kind of nervously in his yellow hooded sweater.