Chapter 3

Your eyes turn wide, it was EpicTurtleBoss! Right in front of you!

He let out a weak laugh, turning to face you slowly, "It's kind of weird seeing you here," pink tints his cheeks, "I mean! It's not bad! It's just a surprise!" He stuffs his hands into his pockets in his banana yellow jacket.

"Uh.." you let out dumbly. 'Really (Y/N)? You swore you wouldn't be like this when you met him! He's your favorite YouTuber!' You yell at yourself mentally. "I mean, um, wow. I did not expect to see you here either."

"Yeah, I mean, I go here all the time, I wonder why I haven't seen you here before?" He says, taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Me too," you nervously laugh. You then grab the beef ramen box pack you had both reached for earlier.

"Maybe we'll see each other again," he looked to the side with a nervous smile on his face.

You blush a little and nod, walking to the register and out of the store. You take a deep breath and exhale, glad you were released from that tense air.

"I thought I'd be... cooler when I met him," You whisper to yourself, shaking your head. As soon as you get home, you tell Kat everything that happened.

"Oh my god," she face palms, "Both of you are so awkward, you're meant for each other!" She sits down and throws her hands into the air. "Next time you see him, have something prepared so you aren't a mess."

You nod with shame and walk back down the hall into your room. Sometimes you felt like a child and Kat was your scolding mother. You sit back down in your squeaky chair and open back up YouTube.

Your subscriber count WENT THROUGH THE ROOF?!? You almost faint, ever since EpicTurtleBoss subscribed to you, you must have gotten thousands of subscribers!!

"I'll definitely make a video honoring this," you pump your fist into the air, "Tomorrow.." you yawn. It's much later than it was when you left for the store, and you drift into a much needed slumber.