Friday 24th March

"Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care."

"I wish it didn't hurt. I wish I didn't care. I wish it didn't matter. I wish I was happy. I wish I had money. I wish I was pretty. I wish I could sleep at night. I wish I enjoyed life. I wish I could just enjoy food. I wish you were here. I wish you meant it. I wish I meant it. I wish I was different. I wish I lived somewhere else.

I wish I didn't exist..."

"They saw you. They met you. They liked you. They befriended you. They helped you. They had fun with you. They were friends with you. They got bored of you. They left you. They never wanted to talk to you."

"If they don't chase you when you walk away then keep walking because you can find new friends."

"Don't try so hard for someone that would never do anything for you."

"Honestly, when I met you I had no idea you would end up meaning so much to me..."

"You're not over it if it still makes you angry..."

"I hate it when I can't put how I feel into words."

"Just because a person does not talk to you about their problems, does not mean they don't have any."

"Don't you get it? I chose you, over everyone else. I always fucking choose you. Always."

"No offence but if I could go back to the day I met you, I would have just stayed home."

"Have you ever been in a mood where you want to explode about anything and everything?"

"98% of my problems would be solved if I stopped overthinking things and calmed the fuck down!"

"My biggest fear is that eventually you will see me the way I see myself."

"How stupid of me was it to think that you actually saw something in me?"

"It's hard to sleep when your heart is at war with your mind."

"Do you still think of him?"

"Everyday..."

"Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care, but because they don't."

"I know it's silly but when I get a message in the middle of the night, I always close my eyes and hope it's from you."

"She is proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel."

"When you are up, your friends know who you are. When you are down, you know who your friends are."

"Did you love him?"

"Yes."

"Did he love you?"

"Sometimes."

"My heart broke that day when you looked at her the way you once looked at me..."

"You can break my heart into tiny little pieces, and I will still pick them up and put them back into your hands."

"Everyday I tell myself I need to get over you, but every night I find myself thinking about how much I want you back."

"Strangers can become best friends, just as easy as best friends can become strangers..."

"If I cry in front of you, believe me, I reached my limit."

"They hurt you and then they act like you hurt them."

"When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much and it always seems you hurt too much."

"The more you care, the more you have to lose" -Harry Potter

"I love sleep. You forget about pain, problems, stress, everything for a while."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you."

"It's like the more you love them, the more they can hurt you."

"After all these months, it is still you, It was always you."

"Be who you are. Not who they want you to be."

"Some things are best left unsaid. Other things are best to be told than unsaid."

"I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard." -If I Stay

"Love can be confusing... but it get's worse if you make decisions too quickly. SO take your time and think things through. If they love you then they will wait." 

"Sometimes you gotta fall before you can fly."

"One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn't have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn't bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn't a word, but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed. And not because of a man, or a job, but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket."

"I'm strong, because I've been weak. I am fearless, because I've been afraid. I am wise, because I have been foolish."

"Trust me; I am having a hard time, too."

"Just because your mind keeps thinking it, doesn't mean it's true"

"In your hesitation, I found my answer."

"At last... I see the light." -Rapunzel (Tangled)

"It's heartbreaking when you watch someone important to you change into a person you don't want anything to do with..."

"The sad part is that, you can treat me however you want to, because in the end you know that I'll always be here waiting for you..."

A/N I was going to write a sort of rant about Annie and Greyson... but I decided to save that for another day. Instead I wrote a bunch of quotes I had found on Instagram, three movies and then some are from a snapchat account by someone around my age, (possibly at my school judging by who had been added by them) that had just added me and my friends ect one day and no one knows who they are :/ I hope we find out though one day though...

-ADOATG Emily x